Isekai Omotenashi Gohan

I wish the 1st chapter was longer to really set things.
Anyone knows the rhythm of publication ? Might be alright if it's weekly, but poor chances with this type of story.

Double-page supporter
Looks like they released only part of the chapter based on the table of contents and the number of pages.

Double-page supporter
Finally someone decided to take this manga!
Thank you so much! ???

Super cute!! This is a much needed break from the usual isekai with male protag + harem + power fantasy. My heart is healed...

Fed-Kun's army
Even if it's in another world, what's not to love about an onee-chan cooking food for her imouto?

Ada

So cute,
if there only was such thing as sibling love, well loving one out of two brothers is not to bad I guess.

Thanks for translating this, these series are pretty cute!

Well as for ingredients, they probably have eggs in the other world too, and for the rest, their whole house got transferred so she probably had them already.
The real question is, is the fridge still working ?
Probably not since she doesn't chill the puddings.

@HavocRL They've got a gas stove working somehow too. And in spite of being a decent home cook the main character leaves egg shells on the counter instead of throwing them in the trash. I think the mangaka is just overlooking some of the smaller details.

@Urabask theres actually a lot of homes of that style that have their own gas tanks connected somewhere (Though a lot of them store them hazardously outside their windows..), possibly got transported with them *attempts to help the immersion*

Group Leader
@Urabask

In my household, we hoard our eggshells for gardening. Eggshells are very useful for many purposes, especially in the garden: as fertilizer, pest control (excluding rodents), organic seed starter, calcium enriched soil/compost, lower acidity of soil, mulch...etc. You'd be throwing away a good mineral source of calcium carbonate if it goes in the trash. If they're baked and pulverized into a fine power, they're edible as a calcium supplement as well (although an excess does increase risk of kidney stones). Considering they're in another world, I doubt eggs are mass-produced, so every little bit of a food source is useful for something, unlike our current society that discards many things without a second thought. Adding it back into chicken feed can also help them replenish calcium for stronger eggs laid. Outside of gardening, calcium carbonate is a natural abrasive that can be used for cleaning.

Then again, she may just have thrown them away later off-panel ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Harry_Dong I mean my parents compost too but you just don't drop egg shells on your counter like that because it's unsanitary.

@MistahMoose Propane tanks need to be ~10 feet away from the house and potentially are underground so they'd have to know that they'd need to grab everything that far from the house. IMO it would've been a bit more immersive if MC had to go through using a wood fire or had her break out the camp stove. Would've been a chance to expand her character a bit more past being an older sister that knows how to cook.

Dex-chan lover
i'm questioning how the milk is still good to use after a month. if they somehow find some magical energy to power the refrigerator it would be nice if author could explain it. but no lets have the mc uses fresh modern ingredients like it was bought yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread