Isekai Omotenashi Gohan

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks A "tomboy" is still perceived as female. A "reverse trap" is a woman who is perceived as a man.
The 2 can intersect but they are separate

Double-page supporter
pork soup for the lord of the mountains? are you insane

MC : Soup ready
Mountain lord : oh great i'm starving..its tasty..what soup is this?
MC : its you..silly
Mountain lord :!?!?! wtf

Group Leader
This makes me wish I lived near the mountain or a forest so I can forage for fresh wild vegetables. Knowing me though, I would probably just stay at home and order online as usual, hahahahahaha!

Contributor
Don't discount this just because it is an isekai. So far, not relying on a harem, overpoweredness, etc, just a nice simple story about someone who was accidentally taken along for the ride , who just happens to be able to make good food. Enjoy the read.

Wait, so her excuse for not serving beer is that their supply of it is limited but they don't have that problem with Sake? I mean is their basement full of sake or something?

>sake
>strong
Top kek famalam

It's still 15%+ abv and you don't usually dilute it so it's not like it's weak either.

well sake is a sipper rather than a chugger in most cases afaik

i rather wish i knew why japanese people always seem attached to their drink snacks tho
as someone who rarely drinks in a culture that feels that just eating something salty or spicy is enough i really wanna try food that makes the drink taste better

@firathmagi as someone who usually only drinks when they're eating food, largely because i can't stand the taste of beer by itself, i can see the draw of having a snack culture to go along with it, adding texture and flavours that compliment the taste of the alchool, similar to how a lot of modern cultures developed mixes using fruit juices, complimentary alchool and whatnot.

A nice 24oz of cold stout, thick & crispy home fries, gravy for dipping and a philly cheese steak or pulled pork sandwich at the pub down the street... probably one of my fav things to treat myself to.

The other being a breakfast at the little nearby coffee place.

it feels like the attachment to "nibbles" in japan is just so much greater and the nibbles themselves are much more complex tho
more importantly tho i wanna try these nibbles

Users who are viewing this thread