Isekai Omotenashi Gohan

Dex-chan lover
I have a major issue with this series. The total ignoring of the fact that they have a dog that got brought along with them.

@Oxybe
as someone who usually only drinks when they're eating food, largely because i can't stand the taste of beer by itself, i can see the draw of having a snack culture to go along with it, adding texture and flavours that compliment the taste of the alchool, similar to how a lot of modern cultures developed mixes using fruit juices, complimentary alchool and whatnot.

There are so many beers that taste nothing like what people think beer should taste like. If you think you don't like the taste of beer it really just means that you haven't found one that you like.

This is a fun series! I expected it to be a pleasant read going into it, but it's a lot more interesting than I'd initially thought! Enjoying it so far and I look forward to more!

Thank you for the translations!

thank you for the rapid pace of translations lately. this series is nice

Yeah, now that there's more chapters, the manga's isekai elements make more sense now that elements are being used.

It's less like Isekai Nobu and more about the main character and the other characters interacting and having meals every day at her house and how she scrounges ingredients from her house and around the area to cook. (Like the infamous Lord of The Mountain chapters)

Isekai + Cooking the best combination, idk why but reading this feels much better when i was reading isekai with op characters

I like this, although the lack of recepies at the end of each chapter is kind of a bummer.

Still, very good show.

Dex-chan lover
imagine if we get some fluffy romance between akane and her knight ?
just imagine

@wanstarz Wait, I'm not sure it meant that. Correct me if I forgot some details if you're basing from some previous chapters, but the death is still open to interpretation. I think it only meant the journey is not without risks. That other people summoned has went on the journey and had died before (like going to war - some makes it, some don't). Not they plan to sacrifice her sister.

Group Leader
@RhoninFire @wanstarz
Correct. As I've answered on Tumblr, the miasma affects a lot of things - the behavior of animals and monsters, the fertility of the land, ect. Saint Felphytos was a prince who accompanied a prior Priestess but died because he was attacked by a monster in one of their journeys, not simply because he was a part of the purification journey. It’s not set in stone, but death is a possibility.

It didn't take long, but already this is one of my favorites. Solid pace, great art, and so many lovable characters.

Group Leader
Hello, this is the scanlator.

Please refrain from messaging or sending screenshots of the scanlated version to the author and/or the artist of Isekai Omotenashi Gohan on Twitter or on any other social media platforms. The same goes for other scanlated series. This is weird coming from me but don't forget that scanlation is illegal. I do this as a non-profit hobby and would like to avoid charges being pressed on me.

I don't know what exactly happened, but some English-speaking fan might have sent a question to the artist on Twitter and the artist posted a tweet about it. If you have questions, message me instead and I'll answer to the best of my knowledge.

Please think twice before doing something. Thanks.

phew, her sister survived. also who the hell posted the translation pic to the author? are you stupid? scanlated and translation work is illegal if not approve by the author and mangaka. thats why we have vis and crunchyroll for that shit. thats why u need to PAY for the official translation u dimwit. the unofficial scan and translator work hard so u can read the same time as japan people read it not for u to compromise everything because of ur stupidness.

support the author and mangaka by buying the official works, also u can donate to the unofficial translation if the official works didn't have a translation. they all need money to give you entertainment. nothing is free in this world. enuff rant. i dont want shit like this ruined my entertainment source.

Users who are viewing this thread