Isekai Omotenashi Gohan

Aggregator gang
always great. The last chapter is heartwarming. One of rare isekai I can recommend

Fed-Kun's army
Just finished reading up to first volume and wow, much much better than any isekai manga out there. Really love this, it's so wholesome and all the characters are likeable so far!

irr

The only real problem with the art is that the artist keeps giving Onee-chan man shoulders and other man proportions for some reason.

Aggregator gang
Can anyone help me confirm something about the artist?
I've visit the artist's Pixiv account and it said artist's location is in Republic of Korea. (https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=14260809)
And when I visit artist's twitter (https://twitter.com/medama_3), there is vague reference that artist lives in Korea.
So is the artist, Japanese living in South Korea or Korean artist who speak fluent Japanese?

Thank you in advance.

PS: Warning - pixiv account have NSFW contents.

Contributor
I have respect for any isekai that takes seriously the psychological effects of being ripped suddenly from your own world, and it turns out this falls quite admirably in that category, despite the overall light tone.

I can't help but notice that the gaps in the ice prison (Chapter 17) are definitely wide enough for a person to crawl through. There's no reason for anyone to just sit in there and suffer. Unless they've got mental issues.

also why did that dumb bitch have to freeze the whole room because she didn't want to leave
there literally isn't an excuse for that shit come on

Dex-chan lover
@taesu I don't really see enough information about them on any of the sites at a glance to determine the specifics, but they certainly appear to at least be someone who is comfortable with both languages on their Twitter. Their pen name is in Japanese, and I'd say more of their posts are as well, so I'm inclined to guess a Japanese person who is currently in Korea. But as I said, that's a guess. It could just as easily be another way around. I don't see their real name anywhere, which would help a lot. The pen name is "fried egg" in English, I believe.

Supporter
I've just pushed through to the current latest chapter at 19.2 and I love this series. I am seriously hoping that Jade and Akane become a couple and it pushes her to deciding what she really wants to do for herself.

such a cute story. The story focus on the main part: the interactive with the other people. Its a really good manga to drink some alcohol with. I desire some plum wine now!

Users who are viewing this thread