Isekai Omotenashi Gohan

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY, I FOUND THIS SERIES AGAIN!!
I ever read this up to the twin princesses made donuts, but I lost track of it. Now, I found it again and bookmarked it. There's no way I'm going to lose it again. Hahahaha...

quick question, The manga is about to end but the novel is still ongoing so
since the manga has a time skip does the novel cover the events in between

Man, I didn't realize that this was just an adaptation and would be ending so soon...I just came across this today by chance and have since caught up on the chapters, so it's really a dear shame to know that such an amazing manga won't be continuing further despite its great potential. Never been a huge fan of the isekai genre, but this one really managed to hook me with the cooking element, characters, and character development especially for the older sister! I hope you'll finish translating this, amplified, and even though I just found this manga, I appreciate all the translations you've provided thus far!

Jade-san really confessed! Now to see what they do!!!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I like this series but I don't like the scene jumps from chapter to chapter. It makes it feel like we are missing parts of the chapter. Case in point
Jade confesses to Akane in her world and the next chapter opens with a feast back in the magic world with no transition as to how they got there and no closure from the previous scene.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tag.

Ada

It´s completed!

Sad to it end already, but understand why. It was a loverly manga from start to finish!

Thank you so much!
The author's note at the end really helped clarify what felt like a sharp cut in the chapters

I remember checking this out such a long time ago and now it’s already completed! Thank you for all your hard work 😊

Loved this series a lot! Sad to see it go, but it was fun! Thank you so much for bringing this series to us!

Man, I wish this had covered the whole of the novels... I've never been much of a Light Novel reader, so this is going to be annoying... Maybe an anime..? q-q

Users who are viewing this thread