Isekai One Turn Kill Nee-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, man, they'll totally kill you. They obviously won't fear the repocutions of killing a god killer's love interest. Certainly not. I mean, it's not like the very idea of someone's status window being broken wouldn't send kingdoms into disarray or anything.

That'd be crazy.

Contributor
f22.jpg

Dex-chan lover
MC's answer to everything: try to do the best he can to progress naturally and realistically, taking things slow and progressing at a natural rate
Onee-san's answer to everything: Kill everything and sexually assault MC

To be fair, that doesn't mean he still wouldn't be in some deep shit, even if he is being hyperbolic. @Vasqueztion

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
While understandable, a single misinterpretation on the guild's side and him not correcting it is far less of a problem then the comparative perpetual lie in till the author decides to let someone find out.

Though, this is likely a difference in cultural stigma.

Dex-chan lover
WINCEST GET!!!! seriously the boy should just accept his fate already with out strong his sis is, theres no one who could beat/stop her if she wants to fuck him lol

Whoa, those horrible jpg artifacts, like scans were saved with the lowest quality possible... It wasn't this bad before.

Dex-chan lover
That's what happens when you don't correct misunderstandings.

Group Leader
@Rugid I actually don't know why the artifacting is so bad this chapter, we did nothing different from the last chapters and got the raws from the same source too

@boag
What if I'm stuck in reality Australia? Seriously, whatever isn't on fire here is covered in snakes and spiders. One of the main reasons we go to the beach is the snakes and spiders are too shit scared of what lurks in the ocean.

MC better just lap up the love from big sis. Some of us would give a testicle to wake up and find a big titty onee-san sitting on a pile of our clothes, instead of a huge hairy assed Funnel Web spider as I did last week.

Dex-chan lover
@aftp4
i hope you dont take this as an insult, but your entire continent should be nuked, but then im afraid something else might come out of a radioactive Australia.

@boag
It did get nuked. 12 times in the mid 1950's.

We now have snakes who have sex with spiders on fire.

Users who are viewing this thread