Isekai Raku Raku Survival: Seizon Skill Tsuwamono no Ore ga Bishoujo Shiri to Kurasu Mujintou Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Those pots will 100% break irl when putting it on a fire like that, but hey its a manga. logic doesn't apply.
I thought the same, that way of doing the pottery is shitty as fuck.

I started this manga because it said it was a "survival" but it is really disappointing to be presented with an MC who is a "survival expert" when the author's knowledge about survival is zero or less.

Dex-chan lover
Well, we have an (almost) official start of the harem ... on the seggs side anyway. Remember to take your harems seriously.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the same, that way of doing the pottery is shitty as fuck.

I started this manga because it said it was a "survival" but it is really disappointing to be presented with an MC who is a "survival expert" when the author's knowledge about survival is zero or less.
If you want something realistic try, "Our Solo Camp"

Dex-chan lover
It looks like all the members might have a unique trait that makes them useful for the party. Except Iroha who is bad at everything but segs.

Dex-chan lover
I knid of disagree with mc's opinion of seawater here. Sure, crystalized salt is handy and drinking too much seawater is very bad. But if it's just replenishing your sodium levels if they are too low it works fine, and if you want to make it easier for yourself add the seawater to freshwater at a ratio of about 1:3. As for mc's second point about harmful micro-organisms, nothing prevents you from boiling it first before drinking.

Users who are viewing this thread