Isekai Raku Raku Survival: Seizon Skill Tsuwamono no Ore ga Bishoujo Shiri to Kurasu Mujintou Seikatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the story would have been 2x more better if they just sex without the ecchi comedy. Id give this manga a 3.5 and double that it would have gotten a hentai 7.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the story would have been 2x more better if they just sex without the ecchi comedy. Id give this manga a 3.5 and double that it would have gotten a hentai 7.
It's all about what publisher and manga it's printed by. That's not to say you're wrong, only the reason why this is an erotica rather then a hentai.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you guys for the suggestions and the website! I will try to be more careful next time
Please don't give up on the manga. Your translation was quite decent and coherent, at not point did I think "wtf am I reading, I can't understand what he's saying" or anything like that.

If you weren't sure and wanted an opinion of you should continue then please, PLEASE continue. Not many groups tend to pick up Smut manga so if you drop it, it will most certainly stay in limbo again for a long time

@KeremDgGG You mentioned at the end you were gonna stop, if you were willing to tell me your process I would give it a try. That way everyone can see what comes next and it doesn't rely on just you.

Group Leader
@KeremDgGG You mentioned at the end you were gonna stop, if you were willing to tell me your process I would give it a try. That way everyone can see what comes next and it doesn't rely on just you.
For now I think I will continue, I reconsidered it a little. I will try to scanlate that manga, and another manga I am planning, in my free times. I will get some help too while doing that

Dex-chan lover
God, she's so sexy. Was hoping her chest would be smaller, but this is still great!

Users who are viewing this thread