Isekai Raku Raku Survival: Seizon Skill Tsuwamono no Ore ga Bishoujo Shiri to Kurasu Mujintou Seikatsu

Dex-chan lover
Hang on, isn't this just isekai yurutto survival seikatsu but with more isekai and less survival?

Can I at least get cuter female characters that doesn't have final stage tumor on her breast?

Double-page supporter
Hang on, isn't this just isekai yurutto survival seikatsu but with more isekai and less survival?

Can I at least get cuter female characters that doesn't have final stage tumor on her breast?
For real, this is just a fucking rip off except it's worse in EVERY WAY

The characters got like no depth they just want sex and clearly don't care about whether or not they're going to die

For real, this is just a fucking rip off except it's worse in EVERY WAY

The characters got like no depth they just want sex and clearly don't care about whether or not they're going to die
Well of course this is a "rip-off" of Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu, they are both written by the same author.
This one was written 2 years after the author completed Yurutto Survival and is about 1/3rd the length of Yurutto in chapters (1/2 the length if you are going purely by word count). So expect this one to be more sex focused than story focused.

Dex-chan lover
So like, there are tons of chapters released, the Brazilian scanlator team that picked this up are frequently updating but the group doing this hasn't bothered touching it for like 3 months, at least 9 to 10 chapters behind.

Did you guys drop the TL? Can you please announce if you indeed dropped it so I can take this off my list?

Double-page supporter
The general quality of modern manga really went to shit after the light novel adaptations took over. I blame SAO.

Supporter
The general quality of modern manga really went to shit after the light novel adaptations took over. I blame SAO.
Bad adaptions aren't exactly a new phenomenon. "The book was better." Has been around for a long damn time.

Of course I highly doubt this tripe came from any superior source material.

Double-page supporter
Bad adaptions aren't exactly a new phenomenon. "The book was better." Has been around for a long damn time.

Of course I highly doubt this tripe came from any superior source material.
Yeah no the problem definitely not poor adaptations of masterworks lmao. The problem is that modern light novels are written by and for the very bottom of the barrel of humanity.

Supporter
Yeah no the problem definitely not poor adaptations of masterworks lmao. The problem is that modern light novels are written by and for the very bottom of the barrel of humanity.
LN's suffer from the exact same problem manga suffers from. Excessive capitalism. It's an industry, and if you want a paycheck, you follow the recipe.

That said there will always be great LN's and WN's out there. It's just a matter of wading through the swamp of content.

Also IMHO humanity is more of a shallow reflecting pool than a barrel.

Double-page supporter
LN's suffer from the exact same problem manga suffers from. Excessive capitalism. It's an industry, and if you want a paycheck, you follow the recipe.

That said there will always be great LN's and WN's out there. It's just a matter of wading through the swamp of content.

Also IMHO humanity is more of a shallow reflecting pool than a barrel.
I'm actually split on this to some degree. Like obviously the chief issue is the money. They've found a formula that works and by god they're gonna stick with it. For some works that's obviously the case and the editors sure as hell know what's up. That's definitely the reason the industry has become so incestuous.

In other cases it genuinely feels like some authors just read past crappy self-insert wish fulfillment works and made the same thing because that's what they liked. They simply lacked the experience in critical thinking with regards to media, or the creative spark of originality. So when they set out to create something, it's not a unique synthesis of past art and life experience, but just a derivative mish-mash of their favorite (usually bad) works.

Supporter
I'm actually split on this to some degree. Like obviously the chief issue is the money. They've found a formula that works and by god they're gonna stick with it. For some works that's obviously the case and the editors sure as hell know what's up. That's definitely the reason the industry has become so incestuous.

In other cases it genuinely feels like some authors just read past crappy self-insert wish fulfillment works and made the same thing because that's what they liked. They simply lacked the experience in critical thinking with regards to media, or the creative spark of originality. So when they set out to create something, it's not a unique synthesis of past art and life experience, but just a derivative mish-mash of their favorite (usually bad) works.
Yeah, but I also think it actually takes a lot of time and practice to actually become a true writer. Some of these folks don't have the life experience and writing experience to tell a really interesting story.

Seriously, a bunch of these read as if written by an 18 yr old boy with a heap of misogyny. It's like, oh child, don't write romance if you've never actually gotten to know a woman. -_-

I'd like to hope that most of them either mature, or move on to something else.

Users who are viewing this thread