Isekai Ryouridou - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - With my Father and my Family

Dex-chan lover
@Kizuro I felt like it was pretty obvious from the way they presented it last time that nothing would really happen. I swear, whenever somebody pulls that with the narration it's over something that could be more or less solved in another chapter just like this did, but the worst part is that they don't always do that. It could be the start of a long ass bit of drama that has no reason to even be happening. Like in a romance series for instance, if they pull that shit it's almost always the precursor for one of those "Just fucking talk to each other already" misunderstandings that last way too long.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not good with seemingly painful procedures. Fixing a dislocated shoulder is painful.
*shivers

@kyoshu yeah, as someone who went through all available LN volumes, these changes are not making much sense to me.
The plot was completely doable in the manga, I see as well they raising too many unnecessary romance flags and making Aifa "cute" in parts where she is not.

If it keeps this way, I have not idea what they will do in the Hunters tournament far ahead, there it becomes explicit the conflict inside Aifa's head regarding being a woman and hunter, not being able to increase the clan size, but also not being honest and allowing Asuta to be with someone else, it was the latest climax we had.

@lvxferre your last statement is correct, you can read ahead and see the conflict.
Also how at some point it becomes clear that Asuta is the only one that will be able to marry her, since he does the women's job and also earn a living from the food selling, the scale will just gets bigger, I am expecting when it will reach the breaking point, where the amount he earns and her pride as a hunter will clash and there will be no more excuses in having a child, since the forest people Is starting to live better, getting healthier, and even the smaller clans are going to provide more hunters, this with time will invalidate her arguments completely, leaving her with the internal conflict of being mother, when she realizes that Asuta can (or at least he thinks) disappear the same way he came, I am pretty sure it might be the push she needs.

Group Leader
So she called him "father" already, huh? How long until she calls him daddy? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
Uh, oinment doesnot relocate a shoulder, they have to pop that back into place if they want this to heal

@Liquidxlax it seems that way to me as well

@trenslime Yeah this is bullshit from the adaptation
This comes from volume 5, she actually goes back to the house alone, and she dislocated the elbow, not the shoulder, she put it back in place herself and this was one of the good scenes where Asuta has to help her remove the boots, cloak and take care of her.
I can't stand how they make her like a headstrong stupid girl in the manga, she one of the best hunters and the only one that hunts alone.
Btw it wasn't as soon as they started the shop as well(He is already going to open the second stall), so the manga timeline is very confusing.

Group Leader
@dyuinco thanks for clarifying the ointment part, I was so confused tbh. Than again I've seen some really stupid pseudo-medicine and treatments in anime so...

Dex-chan lover
"I don't want to walk through the wet path". Proceeds to walk through the wet path.

Users who are viewing this thread