Isekai Ryouridou

so this how would look if souma would get transported to another world... (i mean even that knife add up)

Dex-chan lover
She's going to try to screw him in order to keep him in the Ruu clan isn't it.

Contributor
Do I have to wait another two months to read this ???

Fed-Kun's army
Guess we gotta wait a couple months before we see Donda eat his wor...er, before he puts his foot in his mou...damn, all I got are food euphemisms.

Dex-chan lover
This man just can't let it down. His food must taste good to everyone!

I can't tell if it's the TL or what, but I feel like everyone's expressions, actions, and dialogue feel weirdly disconnected in a way that feels weirdly off-putting.

Dex-chan lover
this manga might the single biggest reason I'm into tanned girls nowadays

6 chapters = 1 volume of the light novel, no wonder this feels very short and is lacking details.

Since the translated light novel is about 250+ pages per volume, I can somewhat imagine how much was thinned out/removed/replaced.

Kinda sad, especially for this story that doesn't have much of an initial base plot as the usual isekai stories but instead focuses on "realistic" world building & especially character development [ not sure how realistic the setting is,though, because my knowledge on ethnology and tribal structures/communities is very limited].

Still, the story is very interesting, it just takes too much time to read through so I can guess why this isn't so popular compared to other stories out there.

@lasercats
I was into them before... this is like heaven sent, not to mention artist is f*cking genius

@mikolokoy
source material is most of the time better than adaptation but tbh I'm not sure I'd like to read lengthy explanation on how tribe function/overall world explanations (the only adaptation that managed to pull off that is spice n wolf tbh), for now it has pretty good flow (even thought as @JustNatsuki noticed they make 1 chapter of eating 3 steaks) so guess I'm blessed for being ignorant XD

Certainly better than certain cooking manga where they use chainsaws......

Dex-chan lover
Asuta's expression never seem to fit the circumstances. He's so melodramatic.

Users who are viewing this thread