Isekai Ryouridou

Group Leader
They ain't talking 'bout currency, they talking 'bout that white stuff
flour is an amazing cooking ingredient

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck, finally some progress..! Felt like years reading through that..

This is not a harem dang it, who's in charge of tagging it?
I 've read the source material spoiler up to vol 6 and can confirm its a false tag.
you even bait me with the loli cover
Someone please fix the tag because you're baiting a wrong target audience mewith it and instead putting off the intended targe t audience.

skip if you have read enough food themed stories. just a stupid excuse to exploit fans of fantasy novels. no action, just cooking. if you like food stories, then read this to waste your time

Holy fuck. If you like this manga, I got some bad news for you. Each chapter is so boring and comes out 2 months each. Fuck that. I tried to give it a go and totally forgot about it until it showed up in my following list for updated. Dropping it now though. Such a waste of time.

Group Leader
Holy fuck. If you like this manga, I got some bad news for you. Each chapter is so boring and comes out 2 months each. Fuck that. I tried to give it a go and totally forgot about it until it showed up in my following list for updated. Dropping it now though. Such a waste of time.
It may be boring, but hey, it's memorable. I never need to go back and read from start to finish whenever I see a new chapter.

@jofd This is a cooking manga, why the fuck are you asking for action? Do you see an action tag? Use your brain you dumbshit.

Doesn't do so well as a cooking manga because the ingredients is of another world hence difficult to relate to. So far the Isekai aspect is pretty lacklustre due to the story taking place exclusively with the tribesmen, and taking way too long to wrap up.

The art is very good. I saw the raw is still 12. So this is monthly release then?

It started out good and was interesting but now it just feels so dry and forced and convoluted.

i always up rate stories that try to do something that isn't cookie cutter-
even if it doesn't hit all the points right off the bat,
- which should be expected when you go off the beaten path, i might add

so far i haven't seen:
-Tolkien rip-offs,(they might show up later though, but its OK since the story is already underway)
-a harem (though in tribal societies its FAR more common than feudal ones, so it might show later)
-game breaking Deities/skills/magical excuses (RE: DEUS EX/Marty Stu) for winning when the MC shouldn't
- without an actual talent he worked hard at gaining BEFORE cheating
-doesn't YET seem like he will gain Demon fighting skills (Ai Fa might though if her character set-up is to be believed)
-info dump/ fantasy techno-babble (yes fantasy is guilty of this just as much as sci-fi these days)
while i don't mind the above listed - and often enjoy it, its often used as en excuse for lazy/sloppy writing.

the reason the tribesmen don't know how to handle the local resources is not only believable, it HAS happened in history
(and even recently too)

so , I get that while people used to Shonen and (shonen-ish Seinen) might not be used to this and bad mouth its slower pacing,
and I'm not a fan of cooking shows i still give it a thumbs up for at least making the attempt to be believable
(in the context of fantasy fiction of course) and world building without the need to info dump

wow what a ramble.......

Fed-Kun's army
The art is amazing, the story looks quite good so far but kinda meh~ at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
so, does thee manga have an official english or is it the light novel only? Just wondering if its dropped or something

Save his fathers fucking knife? It’s a fucking knife... dumbass. Can’t expect much of that’s the reason he died

Users who are viewing this thread