Isekai Saikouhou no Guild Leader ~Guild Saijaku no Boku da Kedo, Guild Members Zen'in no ai ga Omokute Guild o Yameraremasen~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

How the hell he collect those 9 joker, dont tell me that his skill r a passive one that attract the most miserable person around that he can meet...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
2 hands, 2 legs, one head, one genital... sigh still not enough for all of them.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't know why they didn't mention this like in the novel but I'll put a spoiler warning although it's not that big of a deal
Garuga and Horus are beastman
iirc

Dex-chan lover
about the small text,
I think it is きんちょうして損した
or something like "I was nervous for nothing"
Bro, I don't how you got that, but I think you're right. It's sloppy handwriting, but it kinda resembles it a bit. Thx.

Dex-chan lover
oh dear lord, i hope they dont start killing each other lmao.

Surprising that even the boys are down bad, i guess we'll have 9 lined up backstories to cover in this manga.

Also whoa, the loli's the strongest there i guess, she's rank 1 👀

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Knowing its Yandere with a whole 9 men/women in a world that accepts polygamy, I want endgame to be him in a relationship with them all! But make it a massive problem to get to that point where he is as weak as can be and the slowly see his face and still like him to bring it there. If they go full yandere on some random girls from their quests that will be icing on the cake.

Dex-chan lover
So basically 'Let this Grieving Soul Retire', but an isekai and more harem focused that even includes dudes. Rather curious to see what his 'cheat' that the Goddess granted him is that he can't use.
I think his cheat is more like "prevent yanderes from imploding". Most yanderes cannot handle sharing with anyone. Anything. Or any object. At. All. Imagine having 9 armed nukes in the same room, yet none exploding. A miracle. Or I'd say cheat.

Dex-chan lover
The strongest (Rank 1) is the loli. So powerful that even just her twintails could hurt MC (Rank 10).

Users who are viewing this thread