Isekai Saikouhou no Guild Leader ~Guild Saijaku no Boku da Kedo, Guild Members Zen'in no ai ga Omokute Guild o Yameraremasen~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I see why he wants to leave. This place seems horrendously dysfunctional, and not in a good way.

Dex-chan lover
Even if it's majority women, very nice and refreshing to men in the harem.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป,

๐“˜๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“น ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“˜ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป-๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ. ๐““๐“ธ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“น, ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป.

Aggregator gang
mc aint that bad lookin just average heck a lil above average, its his own fault being so nice that he's surrounded but top tier people in looks and strength xD. man even the guys are obsessed. wtf did he do!??! . if he does start going around without the mask they'd probably kill or at least traumatize anyone that even thinks he looks ordinary, i dont wanna know what happens if they call'em ugly. variety of character types that might end up 1dimmensional but have room to grow and an mc that's probably got a secret power drawing them all in . alright manga you have my attention. and thx uploader, might be mtl but i've used/seen mtl translations and you put in the legwork and all. mistakes and confusion were on the minimal side and you even gave extra details, appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
:worry:time to ditch and get re-isekaied.
running away isn't good enough, you need to go back to your world ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread