Isekai Saikyou no Daimaou, Tensei Shi Boukensha ni Naru - Ch. 1.2

Fed-Kun's army
This protagonist seems to be a bit of a selfish dick.., if you count out his self-sacrifice to nap for a 1000 years to save his demon race.

I mean, his servants/friends/daughters(?) lived and waited for him all those 1000 years, and now this asshole just basically bails out on the same day he got resurrected (or at least that's how it look'd like)

How about catching up with them? I bet a lot of things happened in that time. How about spending quality time with your girls? Give them lots of hugs, kisses and head pats, since they've done well waiting for his ass to return home.

This series should just from the 1st chapter since its is better that way

Dex-chan lover
I can’t express in words how completely terrible this seems. Its the second half of the first chapter and everyone lived for a thousand years (no biggie apparently) we have satellite technology (because why not) and the mc wakes up and then immediately peaces out in this artificial body that’s more OP and basically leaves everyone that was waiting to reunite him without even waiting a day. I currently either hate or feel nothing for the entire cast. I’ve given up on the setting and premise, and I don’t want to hurt my brain thinking about what the plot could be.

Dex-chan lover
hmm...Couldn't he have just stayed in his original body n just use magic to disguise himself? being lucifer n all, I'd assume he'd be capable of all that.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
@Laxius - as long as he had that body, he was the ruler of demons, capable of giving them absolute commands. It doesn't matter if he broke the throne, demons would not be free like that.

can't seem him as anything but a dick for making people wait for him for 1000 years just to say see you later bitches im out! your on your own now.

Users who are viewing this thread