Isekai Saikyou no Yome desu ga, Yoru no Tatakai wa Ore no Hou ga Tsuyoi You desu ~Chiryaku o Ikashite Nariagaru Harem Senki~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Cover looks to be vol 3.
I've managed to change the synopsis but it wont let me change the cover page. All 3 volume covers are there but for some reason, whoever created this series page starred volume 3 as the one to use and it wont let me either change nor delete the wrong ones. Super confused lol

Dex-chan lover
with that prince's stats as bad as they are and him being the 3rd prince yet 1st in line for the throne it makes you think, just how bad the 1st and 2nd prince's must be.

Dex-chan lover
okay, so how come whenever the main character of a narou series gets an appraisal skill, they can see a woman’s three sizes but not a man’s?

GIVE 👏 US 👏 GENDER 👏 EQUALITY 👏 SHOW 👏 THOSE 👏 PENIS 👏 SIZES 👏👏👏
Knowing the length of a man's cock is the equivalent of knowing nuclear launch codes. It's dangerous knowledge, you insolent child. Why else are dick measuring contests such bloody affairs, have you ever stopped to think about it?

on an unrelated note, ZAMN, of fucking course the women are 18 and 17 lmao :aquadrink: ain't complaining about what I see but that's a hilariously massive suspension of disbelief I am being required to have

Dex-chan lover
"A slightly risqué harem comedy begins!"

Slightly? That is a massive understatement...

Users who are viewing this thread