Isekai Seikatsu no Susume - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Heart-Pounding Exploration!?

@trenslime Yeah, call that dragon and they would be there in no time. Why do they travel on foot anyway when they could just fly and stop for stocking supplies. Also, why do they have wings? Are they functional? I guess not, because they never use them, she could at least glide down.

I would want at least the girls having some evil agenda behind the baby-making so the MC would make sense, but I doubt that. I have no idea what is he doing cruising the new world he knows almost nothing about. He didn't give any proper reason why not do it. If he is concerned about his potential descendants he should at least try to get to know the ladies, hold hands, kiss, touching their body. Not accidentally making some lucky pervert action. If they continue like this, this boy would whisk away home, get himself killed, or grow old before anything happens. I get being reserved and not becoming a father with a strange unknown girl, but where is a counteraction? Like getting information or talking to girls about it, no he just half addedly brushes it aside. Sure getting home is really important, but he is offering nothing in return for these 2 girls' help...

Users who are viewing this thread