Isekai Shihai No Skill Taker

Dex-chan lover
Will this shit for brains ever get laid or is this just going to be the running gag

Dex-chan lover
Ahahahaha this author's so troll he probably likes this work very much: https://mangadex.org/title/22151/kanojo-okarishimasu

░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄
░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█
░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
░▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
█▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
░░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
░░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█
░░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░█

This manga is frustrating AF... Just do it without minding every little things... Contraceptive? Throw that shit out of the window when you're in the otherworld

I don't even care about the MC cockblocking himself, the part that annoys me the most is how the author constantly has to remind us with a summary that the dude was an 'ordinary' highschool student with every couple chapters when other authors at worst do it once per volume.

Dex-chan lover
im glad i checked the comment before reading, who the hell makes fanservice manga and then censor the fanservice scenes

Does anybody else feel as though this manga has the same issues as rosario and the vampire season 2, except it's just in manga form.

Dex-chan lover
wait... so is the protagonist still a virgin? it seems every time he was about to penetrate something happens to interrupt him. Did he lose his virginity to the demon girl?

Dex-chan lover
@alaudae
Still virgin, the guy is FUCKING TERRIFIED of the idea of them possibly getting pregnant so he refuses to have sex with them at all just to be safe.

LH... This is like the 4th or 5th of manga that I've seen on my list that are not updated and LH has neglected for months despite actively translating other series. LH has bit off more than it can chew, it can't get to all it's series that it decided to pick up.

Double-page supporter
Okay, according to LHTranslation schedule, they saddly dropped this one.
If you want to confirm, here(its in the dropped section):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w-9nAZeIW3SE5WqTNImLL0E6ZpZhS8q2dqjur_0Vm-E/edit?usp=sharing
So, if some scan is willing to pick this one, its your chance.

@Qwaser5r
Can't blame them, it started out good, but it became trash. The MC is too fucking dumb and the plot was non-existent, did I mention the MC was an idiot?

BTW the Smut tag is a lie.

Dex-chan lover
The artist draws some hentais as well: https://nhentai.net/search/?q=Kasahara+Tomoe
Though some shitty futas. Screw him/her!

OK, now that we've heard the argument from @34iu, we have special guest @thomasjefferson who wishes to present a counter argument!

Users who are viewing this thread