Isekai Shikkaku - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
OMG IT'S BACK!!! With so many chapters, too!!
Nice to see the otherworlders we've seen before appear again and that they aren't the bad guys this time, though the church being bad is a standard trope (...and I guess they've always been sus and I just forgot, it's been a while lol). Sensei must've sensed the archbishop is not what he seemed to be since the very beginning, huh.
Side note: why must sensei be so hot even when he's beaten up??

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
So you mean to tell me that Tama is able to beat one of the seven fallen angels but gets easily tossed around by a random guard? What's up with the powerscaling in this manga? It doesn't make sense

Dex-chan lover
So you mean to tell me that Tama is able to beat one of the seven fallen angels but gets easily tossed around by a random guard? What's up with the powerscaling in this manga? It doesn't make sense
I find it annoying too. Like their progress is just being reset to shown hard battle

I really wished they weren't gonna go down this route with this saint. Having a monster race person that isn't an elf actually be good would be cool but that's too nuanced for this manga. Ugly = Bad

Users who are viewing this thread