Isekai Shikkaku - Vol. 8 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
is she the first otherworlder who doesn't end up returning to the original world after encountering Sensei?

Aggregator gang
Sensei refuses to write this down only implies that sensei is proudly a member of anti-LGBT+ propaganda.

What a chad! :pepela:
yes yes, very sigma smegma of him, as the yt kids would say.

On a more serious note, do the two end up dying??

Banned
I would like to add that "Bury your Gay" trope seems to have been consequences of the "Hays codes". When homosexuals were deemed immoral and must shown consequences of being one. Now that society mostly shifted from these homophobic moral panicing, I hope this became outdated trope from here on out.
Sadly, we haven't entirely gotten away from that, if every lead-poisoned boomer in my extended family is any indication.

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: they later died in the snow storm.

I mean yeah running into the forest, with no preperation, food, other clothes, anything really in the middle of nowhere.
What a great idea!
Two lovers in their last moments sharing their warmth together, how romantic!

Dex-chan lover
I guess so - the only way you can get uncensored death is to draw it out like PLATINUM END.
Geez, I couldn't finish that one, as the MC caused me to rapidly lose braincells.
Dropped it around halfway.

Dex-chan lover
I would like to add that "Bury your Gay" trope seems to have been consequences of the "Hays codes". When homosexuals were deemed immoral and must shown consequences of being one. Now that society mostly shifted from these homophobic moral panicing, I hope this became outdated trope from here on out.
Soon you'll see a human centipede parade in the open and you'll wish they'd be arrested.

Fed-Kun's army
Death is a better alternative than this village of biggots at least you die free.

The guys in this chapter seemed to be ready to rape the elf girl to make her theirs (not so fun fact in medieval Europe if you raped an unmarried woman your "punishment" was to be forced to marry her it may differs depending the place but that was the standard one, it was only until the Spanish Inquisition said this was not a punishment that they started treating it like an actual crime).

What does it have to do with this chapter ? i don't know it just gave me the "vibes" that made me think about this.
Another not so fun fact, this kind of stuff only got recently rectified world wide (with some places still hanging on ig)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Shame she was a Yuri character. She was the most attractive character so far. Would've preferred her joining the team.

Aggregator gang
I was hoping the male villagers would be punished, a bit like the story with the sacred tree. Here, nobody is punished or rewarded. A bit disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread