No Longer Allowed In Another World - Vol. 8 Ch. 44

Banned
Stereotypical yuri storytelling. Complete garbage. While I think the men do deserve some punishment I for one do not care for the lesbian cunt. Made me sick reading this. This entire arc felt like some bad lesbian fan fiction. Was rushed and sped through.

This entire "arc" felt shoehorned in for the stereotypical "men bad and are rapist and women perpetuate men as rapist. This girl is just a misunderstood lesbian". Retarded. Only good thing is that she's such a nothing character and means little to nothing in the grand scheme of the story compared to other arcs. And for that good riddance. But reading the comments really does tell me retards will eat anything up if it has some tragic gay love story even if it's the most barebones and braindead. Pathetic.

Last edited:
Unfortunate, the elves weren’t punished
or the chick that raped most of the females in the village for that matter.
Stereotypical yuri storytelling. Complete garbage. While I think the men do deserve some punishment I for one do not care for the lesbian cunt. Made me sick reading this. This entire arc felt like some bad lesbian fan fiction. Was rushed and sped through.

This entire "arc" felt shoehorned in for the stereotypical "men bad and are rapist and women perpetuate men as rapist. This girl is just a misunderstood lesbian". Retarded. Only good thing is that she's such a nothing character and means little to nothing in the grand scheme of the story compared to other arcs. And for that good riddance. But reading the comments really does tell me retards will eat anything up if it has some tragic gay love story even if it's the most barebones and braindead. Pathetic.
the whole "being gay because you were a victim of the opposite sex" thing has never not been stupid, even more so in this case as it was both sexes harassing her at the end. of course, she also had to go prove the rumors half right by turning the bath house into a den of debauchery.

Banned
or the chick that raped most of the females in the village for that matter.

the whole "being gay because you were a victim of the opposite sex" thing has never not been stupid, even more so in this case as it was both sexes harassing her at the end. of course, she also had to go prove the rumors half right by turning the bath house into a den of debauchery.
I completely forgot about that fact as well. She forced herself on the women to fulfill her desires. I think I forgot about her misdeeds because the story arc was so badly written and tried to push a sympathy angle which is complete bullshit. Doesn't help I just really despise yuri especially in non yuri stories.

I think what pisses me off the most was Sensei letting her go. That went against everything he's done up to this point. This is a man that loves tragedies and literally the first person he used his power on acted this exact same way this bitch did. And he just let her go to because she "found" what she wanted in this fantasy world. Such a terrible arc that was terribly written and destroyed the MC's characterization at least for this particular arc.

Aggregator gang
sensei didn’t feel like writing a yuri that day

also barefoot on the snow? now that’s just asking for a frostbite 🥶

Dex-chan lover
Happy ending, but still, the moment her actions involved people outside her target of revenge, innocent people at that she became someone that I couldn’t truly sympathize with.
I appreaciate that the author made that clear, she involved all the women who had no ideia. They were angry for good reason, and no one argues about it on the story.

Group Leader
Am I the only one unsatisfied with the way it turned out for the village people? Like, they should have gotten a worse punishment, for being such arseholes
Try punishing a crowd, regardless of their guilt or innocence. Then try doing it again, without becoming one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread