Isekai Shikkaku

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god. I love this. I mean, I don't love depression, but who can't love a constantly depressed suicidal MC, that eats sleeping pills as a snack.

I love the dark humor and the light hearted feel works well and I hope this story last for a good while.
the MC and princess don't work out. I'm all for the dragon and MC double suicide.

Aggregator gang
This manga is so weird. I love it. It's been a long time since I've seen one like this.
I hate Polygamy but for the second time I want this.

Dam It made my jaw drop from all the weirdness. I can't believe it.

What just happened?. How did they get an audience with the king so easily. Why is the king such a wimp and had to offer royal rooms for every passing traveler with unknown origins. Why did the king feel the need of two random nobodies to decide the next king. How can mc get away with threatening KING. And why did he already have an harem. This doesn't make any sense to me. End of rant.

TLDR:I sense an another trash isekai.

Cae

his suicidal tendencies are fucking infectious, i love it. traveling the world, accidentally seducing everyone and trying to kill yourself.

I thought I had figured out what would happen with the princess but then out of nowhere we got a weird conclusion. I hope the author keeps this up, it was brilliant.

Dex-chan lover
"Lol the crazy bastards one day decided to isekai Osamu Dazai, and even made him handsome. Mad men xd."

"accidentally seducing everyone and trying to kill yourself."

It's a No Longer Human reference. He's super attractive-to-women, and does end up drawing them into suicide pacts. This is a really hilarious caricature of both the No Longer Human protagonist and Isekai tropes

@Brackass Remember that No longer human is a watakushi shosetsu.
Osamu Dazai was ugly as fuck by our modern standards. Sure. But during his time, even though still considered very ugly, he also was seen as a delicate and girly funny guy (in contrast to the macho and stoic japanese men during pre-WWII imperial Japan). That was the reason why Hatsuyo Oyama eloped with him. Because she thought Dazai was "different". Ironically, later Oyama cheated on him with his best friend for that very same reason. Saying ugly Dazai was "actually weird" and "not man enough". Anyway, Shimeko Tanabe and Tomie Yamazaki got interested in him under similar motives; even the circumstances behind their suicide attempts were pretty much identical. A mirror to what is shown in this manga. So this is not a caricature or a reference to No longer human. Hiroshi Noda and Takahiro Wakamatsu literally just took Osamu Dazai and made him handsome to fit in the manga.

Lmao will he build a harem to commit suicide with. I'm betting his lover found someone else and is living a happy life in this new world.

Contributor
His lover is probably the one being unhappy and became a Hero, afterall Osamu Dazai Died on 13th June 1948 while Shizoku Ōta died on 24th November 1982.

So this might mean Osamu Dazai never returned from the otherworld, while Shizoku Ōta did, well it could also mean she didn't die in the first place and is still in japan but that would probably not as interesting in the authors and readers view.

Wait he drowned himself with Tomie Yamazaki in reality? Why change it...? That guy was three timing... no even more and did he force girls to commit suicide with him?
Tomie Yamazaki seems to have a weighty reason but Osamu Dazai? Guilt? Alcoholism? Disease? Well shouldn't analyse this too much, in the end this is after all a comedy manga and focuses not on the reality.

Tomie Yamazaki looked cute:
TomieYamazaki.jpg

Double-page supporter
I guess translator just miss previous chapters and rip it off it time.

Oh, well.

Users who are viewing this thread