Isekai Shoukan Oji-san no Juumusou Life - Sabage Suki Salaryman wa Kaisha Owari ni Isekai e Chokki suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Another World and Guns

Dex-chan lover
Your World only use Sword and magic..Let me use my World weapon (proceed use WMD)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this is just airsoft or if any fake gun is converted.

I want to see what happens with paint ball, star w*rs blaster, phaser, and lastly a real gun

Dex-chan lover
Man the art is pretty bad, her face looks horrible. I guess it's also a very sped up chapter 1, which doesn't make the rest of the story look good.

Dex-chan lover
Forget the cantrips my son. Place your faith in the size of the bore!

Dex-chan lover
I'm waiting for the day some isekai protag will upgrade the concept to using nukes inn another world... ... ...wait, that too is done already, dammit. What's the next step, hmm?...

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope he quickly can get some heavy duty airguns like Machineguns and then be able to carry them around as well.

Dex-chan lover
look like i ask the wrong question:shamihuh:

Are the magazine in airsoft gun pack more ammo considering that the ammo in airsoft gun is smaller than real bullet?
If the magazines are changed, managing ammo would be difficult. Like for airsoft you jam hundreds in there, and it might be better to carry a second airsoft pistol instead of trying to reload.

Whenever magic is involved, it's how the author wants it I guess. Airsoft pellet goes into gun and a real bullet leaves the barrel?

I wonder if there is a WN or LN that can be read for probable spoilers (I mean that things change between versions)

Dex-chan lover
That surprised me that the G17 has full auto fire. I thought the G18C is the only Glock that has full auto. And real G18C are for law enforcement and military issue only
Pretty sure most Glocks can go full auto with a switch. However, not sure why you'd have a switch on an airsoft pistol.

Users who are viewing this thread