Isekai Shoukan Oji-san no Juumusou Life - Sabage Suki Salaryman wa Kaisha Owari ni Isekai e Chokki suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Another World and Guns

Dex-chan lover
lol, what? 🙄
sorry girl, break over. gotta go back to work, seya later.

Dex-chan lover
there always that "random high rank monster wander in a place it shouldn't be in"

Dex-chan lover
her sword is so blunt it couldn't even nick a goblin, how was she expecting to beat a gargoyle with it. are all the swords in this world just lumps of metal in the shape of a sword or something? because from what the girl said, it sounds like even multiple veteran knights use the same crap swords as her.

Dex-chan lover
9mm against a stone statue of that size wont do crap, he'll be unloading on that thing all day long to take it down.

Supporter
Honestly I'm just hoping this one is better than that kobold-teddy-bear sniper one.

Dex-chan lover
Someone tell me what the slur for a japanese person idolizing americans are.

Reverse Weeb?
I don't think there is any? not in the modern world at least, and especially not in the past when the government is the one that push for Westernization. There is maybe some slur used by local to talk about people on top that pushes for Westernization, but it definitely not documented. Not with the Government heavy handedness at that time and remembering what happen in Hiroshima and Nagasaki a years after that.

Dex-chan lover
Gun enthusiast and hold a gun like that? And if her sword can't penetrate, a 9mm would have a serious trouble penetrating it too. Guns aren't as overpowered as one may think, there are dozens of examples of magic in these fantasy stories that a far better.

Dex-chan lover
Even if it's real 9mm para, it's still a rock. . The gargoyle is made from a rock right?

Users who are viewing this thread