Isekai Shoukan Oji-san no Juumusou Life - Sabage Suki Salaryman wa Kaisha Owari ni Isekai e Chokki suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Another World and Guns

Dex-chan lover
Someone tell me what the slur for a japanese person idolizing americans are.

Reverse Weeb?
I usually see them referred as a "Westaboo" – I've also seen "Rawhide Kobayashi" for the cowboy-specific enthusiasts.

I don't know that I'd call these slurs, though, unless you go out of your way to make them more than friendly teasing. Cultural export is the American stock'n'trade, even more so than guns, ammo, apple pie, or bombing for oil.

Last edited:
I know it's isekai and japanese but it kinda ruffles my insides seeing an auto g17. Would be cool if its g18
The original translation says it's a G17 "automatic pistol" which would be the correct classification of semi-automatic.
In this case, it's on the translator for wrongfully saying full-auto instead of semi-auto like the raws indicate.

Dex-chan lover
Another storyboard that should have resulted in an eruption and then a bitch-slap from the editor.

The MC took entirely too long to act appropriately.

Dex-chan lover
see isekai with guns : shamefully interested :salute:
Oldman-kun picks up female knight who is totally age appropriate : feels less icky than usual? :worry:
writing and art is not immediately vomit-inducing : continues to be interested :thumbsup:

...but cautious, since the only one I've read that wasn't complete trash/borderlined on decent is Hokkaido Hunter.

Dex-chan lover
The original translation says it's a G17 "automatic pistol" which would be the correct classification of semi-automatic.
In this case, it's on the translator for wrongfully saying full-auto instead of semi-auto like the raws indicate.
Thanks. I'll put the corrections later. That also bugged me since I previously owned an airsoft G18C. AFAIK, since the G18C has full auto fire, it is only available for law enforcement and the military. Others like the semi-auto G17 can be owned by civilians.

Currently I own a DBell 038 AEG

uwaaa, so he can return back and forth.
so we can resupply all his gun, better yet he probably will be rich if can get some Gold to trade (better weapon)

Dex-chan lover
That surprised me that the G17 has full auto fire. I thought the G18C is the only Glock that has full auto. And real G18C are for law enforcement and military issue only
It needs a switch, which is illegal(here). But without a large mag there’s no point.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's isekai and japanese but it kinda ruffles my insides seeing an auto g17. Would be cool if its g18
You are correct; the only way a Glock 17 can be full auto is with a switch / conversion part... and maybe the author meant semi-automatic? That Glock doesn't look like it has any of the parts needed to make it full auto.

Dex-chan lover
That surprised me that the G17 has full auto fire. I thought the G18C is the only Glock that has full auto. And real G18C are for law enforcement and military issue only
You can convert them to full auto, but that Glock doesn't look like it has any of those parts. I wonder if the author meant to say "semi-automatic". Might also be a "lost in translation" - I know semiautomatic firearms are sometimes called "automatic" because they were self loading versus manual action. If they were actually automatic he would be trimming the trees considering he is dual wielding them.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, an isekai with a gun otaku... so original...

Well I suppose nobody is reading isekais for originality these days anyway, that said, I laughed when he said his "power" was his airsoft guns became real guns - that's so lame :dogkek:
there's another one but the mc was turned into a little bear like being who uses guns and some others that i haven't really read

Dex-chan lover
2x17 9mm bullets.
He unloaded all 34 of them in it.
If that didn't kill it, I'd run from that isekai world and never come back 😅
That is when you come back with a 10MM handgun on your hip, and a 308 rifle with a Magpul D50 loaded in your hands. Hopefully the magic allows you to convert airsoft pellets to AP 308, because you may just need it. ;)

Dex-chan lover

Thanks. I'll put the corrections later. That also bugged me since I previously owned an airsoft G18C. AFAIK, since the G18C has full auto fire, it is only available for law enforcement and the military. Others like the semi-auto G17 can be owned by civilians.

Currently I own a DBell 038 AEG

A better transition you may want to consider is "self loading" - automatic may have the wrong connotation considering people confuse what "semi-automatic" means, even here in the states.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Nice, dual wielding...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
You can convert them to full auto, but that Glock doesn't look like it has any of those parts. I wonder if the author meant to say "semi-automatic". Might also be a "lost in translation" - I know semiautomatic firearms are sometimes called "automatic" because they were self loading versus manual action. If they were actually automatic he would be trimming the trees considering he is dual wielding them.
Yeah, those Glock conversion kits are illegal for civilians. As for the law enforcers and military, they issue the Glock 18C. Why bother give them conversion kits when you can issue them the full auto from the start?

Users who are viewing this thread