Isekai Shoukan Oji-san no Juumusou Life - Sabage Suki Salaryman wa Kaisha Owari ni Isekai e Chokki suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Battle Royale

Dex-chan lover
Well you know what they say, the bigger they are the harder they fall!
but it wouldn't hurt to have a bigger gun aswell, so i really hope he has a much bigger caliber!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder will Dorgan have a recognizable face under there, or will he just be wearing a scarf?

Dex-chan lover
Aaaannnnnd it turn into another Isekai shit, they had good concept at first with going back and forth from Isekai and real world, the use of Firearm is a nice touch too. But they had to introduce harem candidate, like for real, just a regular Office man without unnecessary romance added is good enough.

And a lacking brain MC to top it off. Wtf bro, you're in Colosseum with other person swinging real sword that could split you in half if connected but you had to use rubber bullets? Just use regular bullet for fuck sake, aim for the foot or leg of other contestants if you're to pussy to kill other people, mobility kill is good enough to render them harmless.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaannnnnd it turn into another Isekai shit, they had good concept at first with going back and forth from Isekai and real world, the use of Firearm is a nice touch too. But they had to introduce harem candidate, like for real, just a regular Office man without unnecessary romance added is good enough.

And a lacking brain MC to top it off. Wtf bro, you're in Colosseum with other person swinging real sword that could split you in half if connected but you had to use rubber bullets? Just use regular bullet for fuck sake, aim for the foot or leg of other contestants if you're to pussy to kill other people, mobility kill is good enough to render them harmless.
Not sure which part is harem from ch 1 to ch 6
And you asking a dude in a peaceful world to shoot people without a care in the world with real bullet... Kinda Farfetch unless the guy sociopath, or cornered.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I don't know if I'll continue with it though. I think I've read enough chapters into this series to figure if it's worth sticking around for the next one and honestly, it hasn't grabbed my attention. The hook of 'Isekai gun-otaku" has been done before so it's not particularly groundbreaking. To be honest, the heroines are bland and borderline unlikeable. I have no doubt that in the next chapter he'll just pull something with a larger caliber he just happens to have lying around and overcome the giant gladiator.

And I could not care less if he does or not. I don't even care what the tanned girl wants or what the princess is after, etc. I simply cannot bring myself to care about any of them and I should have by now.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure which part is harem from ch 1 to ch 6
And you asking a dude in a peaceful world to shoot people without a care in the world with real bullet... Kinda Farfetch unless the guy sociopath, or cornered.
he is about to be fucking KILLED! he NEEDS to learn how to fucking KILL !!! no that hard when you don’t have ANY skills to talk about but a gun! this ain’t an story of an overpower guy deciding to be mercy! but an normal person that life could end because he is pussy to kill

Dex-chan lover
Today we're gonna find out "Can a Dorgon stop a 50 cal"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Time to pull out the Beowulf .50, BMG, or an AA-12 loaded with slug.

Aggregator gang
he is about to be fucking KILLED! he NEEDS to learn how to fucking KILL !!! no that hard when you don’t have ANY skills to talk about but a gun! this ain’t an story of an overpower guy deciding to be mercy! but an normal person that life could end because he is pussy to kill
No he doesnt, his guns are op as fuck, he has all the power here, and he chooses not to kill, cause he doesnt need to.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting the coliseum to be a longer event, lasting a few days. Glad they are cutting to the chase immediately so we can move forward

Dex-chan lover
Some of these dudes he's shooting at with rubber bullets look like they're wearing metal breastplates. Would rubber bullets even have enough of an impact to stop them? I mean, rubber bullets are basically useless against any sort of real armor (even motorcycle leathers heavily dissipate the force of such munitions, which already aren't 100% effective).

Like I think the author is seriously lacking in knowledge about the subject he's writing about.

Users who are viewing this thread