Isekai Shoukan-sareta ga Kyousei Soukan-sareta Ore ha shikatanaku yaseru koto ni shita. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Of a personal relation, I feel as though the estimation of his weight should be something higher than it is, given that 1 ton = 2000 pounds, and he looks like his more almost 300 pounds. But it might also be just author guestimation.

citation: I am over 300 lb and working on getting it below.

Dex-chan lover
oh my gawd another fat MC manga! lets make all fatasses in the world think like they got a chance at getting pussah by making our MCs fat!

Well I know you are mx troll but at least this fatass has to lose weight

Dex-chan lover
While I like the concept of the hero and heroine being round buddies....this manga really went out of its way to make everyone douchey .Seriously everyone calling him fatass feels a bit forced.

Whatever....lets see how it goes from here

I really like the idea for someone being summoned into OUR world instead of a fantasy world with magic/skills, anyone know of other manga or even novels like it?

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
@CinaedSonOfJohn It might be that it was supposed to be tonne, which is 1000kg. On page 13 where it says error and he weighs too much, it says 128/56, which would make more sense if it meant 128kg rather than 128lbs, since 128kg is about 282lbs. That would make his goal about 123.5lbs, and those numbers make a lot more sense.

Fed-Kun's army
Now all the fatasses will think they can self insert in a Isekai harem manga lmao

I mean, we already were. I don't read Isekai manga because I think the MC is like me after all.

Counter-Isekai , huh?

Instead of trying to get back , not it's trying to going in.

Dex-chan lover
the weight thing really doesn't make sense, or what, they gonna reject someone for being a body builder? Muscle weighs more than fat, my dudes...It's made worse that he has to be under 130 lbs. A grown man that light would be probably be short and scrawny.

Aggregator gang
@Meridis Yeah, pretty much this. Really poorly thought out and contrived.

Also, the MC here described the princess as obese when I'd say that she looks more like what the internet would describe as T H I C C. Even the MC himself really just seems to have a problem with being short more than being fat. This is why I could never take Accel World seriously. The dude was depicted in a fundamentally different art style from everyone else, so it's unfair to make fun of him for that.

I hate this idea of trying to depict fat people in such a stylized way because it implies that fat people can't possibly be respected as a protagonist unless they look like bunch of balloons. I suppose the same reason for why people criticized that Cosmo magazine cover.

Dex-chan lover
@Meridis : it's japan canon beauty... In most manga, the thin character will be more powerful than the fat one because aesthetic = power.

@UltimateAdrian20 : yes, that everyone is dumb and douchey is off-putting.

Users who are viewing this thread