Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
@siscon
Of course not !
*then thinks about using the poison on ants during summer, as they crawled insde house in hordes"

ok you got me there...

Aggregator gang
disappointed of the almost non existent interaction with the demon queen, also hope for a good reason for that "you cant kill humans" stuff or it could make this really lame.

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous
Its an isekai, the Superior Japanese Morals is a given at this point, otherwise it would have been an Edgefest.

Dex-chan lover
@boag As much as I hate these polarized options, I'd much prefer "Edge" like Fate/Zero or Psychopass over more Disney-grade storytelling.

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous
I totally get you, sometimes we need something like KINO seeker, sometimes we want something fluffy, we are just lucky to have such a wide variety within such a niche genre.

Dex-chan lover
@boag So true, my fluff of choice is usually something like Spice and Wolf, Clannad, or Haruhi, I just want everyone to do their thing without fear of failure stifling creativity.

ahhhh "yuki-kun" oh i how does that bring back memories... the workings of a yandere already set out

I think the reason behind “no killing humans” has to do with the black band around all the necks of all the summoned people.

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell would he wait??!! A gay person is waiting for him with lube in his hands.... he needs to do all the stuff asap!!!

Users who are viewing this thread