Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.2

😐

Haven’t we learned you always go for the head?

Of course it would be fun if she had two brains as well

Double-page supporter
@DrHizzle
I am ashamed that I didn't recognize the girls from OreGairu... I just watched that show less than 2 weeks ago.

Let me guess. Touma was behind that development center and once enough useful tools had been "assembled" he "rescued" them to instill undying loyalty.
He seems like the type.

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously, what’s with this storytelling. There are 3-4 different fights + a flashback and the narrative keeps jumping all over. Had to reread chapter 16 to even remember who these people were.

yeah there hasnt been any manga that convinced me that its a good idea to die for someone, maybe im just selfish and like to live, i heard this changes once you have children but nothing like your own kids involved here either..dunno what to think about it

Aggregator gang
Why do every character just stab a person once? Stab them multiple times man...

Dex-chan lover
@Hurokun
It is because honestly, this is another piece of cliche riddled, isekai garbage story. The issue is that it started out very strongly as not being another cliche riddled, isekai garbage story, but has degraded into one.

Easily for the first 5 or so chapters, this story was somewhat unique. A hero returning to the wlrld he once saved, recollecting his harem members, solving the world's issues at the same time. But eversince the demon ming wedding bullshit, the story has gone practically nowhere, just the locations keep changing, they keep adding write-off characters too, which keep reappearing ever 3 or 4 chapters.

The plot is forgettable too, since there was hardly any world building or setup prior to its start. It is like they just began the main plot in the middle of another story, that has already been in going on for a few years, and expects everyone to just role with it like its common knowledge.

Lastly the MC started out way better than he is currently. You opened with an MC who had a pre-established a harem, and had saved the world already. Only to give him a paradoxical weakness (he can't kill his enemies, even if they really need to just die) and expect him still to be able to deal with things where no one dies or is permanently crippled. I mean the strongest man in the world, who ended years of conflict, capable of the highest level of skills and abilities, can't handle 1 yandere stalker, who aparently is more powerful than anyone, including the demon king. I mean, if that fucker was so powerful, why summon MC to begin with?

Its just bad writing, with a plot that seems to be going nowhere, because when one conflict ends, another is already on its second chapter.

Group Leader
Well, here goes another promising Isekai manga to add to the pile of shit dropped Isekai manga I guess...

I would really love if mangaka understood that turning everything into a battle manga is boring as fuck.
This was good and interesting, now it's the same plot, same characters and same shit pacing as the rest of the genre.

I'm starting to understand that I should drop almost every Isekai after like 15 chapters... it's not like there aren't others to pick up.

I love it when people aren't making sure their enemy is dead during fucking fight. 10/10, unfollow this shit.

Dex-chan lover
Why do shounen isekai/tensei/fantasy do this pathetic shit like overlooking if "X" enemy is truly dead. It's getting really tiresome. Not like Seinen ones are better with all the edge though.

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe: Wow. Couldn't have said it better.

@aFFi: Agreed. You can use battles/fights, but not all the time. I remember that one fight in Naruto at the beginning, Team7 vs. Zabuza, in which Naruto threw Sasuke, who disguised himself as large shuriken, to fool Zabuza. That one fight was great! Strategy! High quality! Better come up with very few good fights than a lot of trash ones. Large battles and wars are something for a bg-setting most of the times anyway. A story needs story-telling.

Users who are viewing this thread