Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.2

Dex-chan lover
author failed to make me the reader to care enough for the other character except MC and his harem member.

please just end this arc if MC didn't even appear in one panel

Dex-chan lover
oh no she's lost it. if only we have a giant-sword-wielding former-hero who could just end this nonsense for once.

To think that there is something worst than the harem of the protagonist: the villain's harem.

Double-page supporter
You know, why not just kill the bitch? Why would you stop after destroying some organ? Are you fucking retarded?

Where would two sets of lungs and two hearts even fit? There isn't exactly room for extra organs in the human body, it's pretty cramped as it is.

Aggregator gang
oh shit she has now entered her 5th phase

now you can tell shit is about to get real as they are bleeding fucking everywhere and acting insane

resident evil 8 final boss kinda weird ngl

Double-page supporter
5 gets you 10 that Tourmu is the one who set up the lab that tortured these poor bastards.

Fed-Kun's army
Brad, you trash noob. Cannon fodder like you never remember to confirm your kills. They're not dead until you have thoroughly dismembered their bodies and incinerated it. Over because you "crushed the magic organ"? How about their brain?

Dex-chan lover
Insanity. We see it clear as day, those with nothing left, will take everything away from everyone to feel happy.

I would believe this crazy limit breaker if she had mountains on her chest. Where the FUCK do those extra organs go? Are they in her knees??? Did she shrinkwrap them before installing them back into her torso???

Dex-chan lover
Figured she'd do the thing where her upper body is sticking out of the creature's head.
Sure enough, she did.

Girl Gets stabbed from the back
Me :please just die for good, can someone cut her head to make sure she is dead please.
Girl: didn't die
Me : you had one job goddammit.

Users who are viewing this thread