Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
This is like that because the author realized too late that it's really hard to write an OP MC and now he's trying to make time with filler battles that are way worse. Dropped.

Wow. That chapter practically wrote itself. Copy and paste canned dialogue from every lazy shonen ever, DONE.

Group Leader
This battle has been going on since chapter 14. Ten out of twenty-three chapters, or 43% of the entire series has been this one battle.

I'm about ready for the story to move on.

They say the definition of insanity is repeatedly doing the same thing while expecting different results. So, beast girl be crazy.

I can’t wait for this pointless battle to be over. At least I like the art. It’s clean and easy to follow.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, I haven't been enjoying this for months. Worthless characters and battles just dragging on. Just why?

See you next chapter boys, hopefully we're back to our MC soon.

Dex-chan lover
Babe, that's the most stupid thing I've heard since the day I started reading this manga. Why are you wasting your time and energy on something that doesn't work?

He only has the body of steel, right? Not the strength of a giant. Grab him and throw him into the lake, or pond or a hole. Then watch as he drown or bury him so that he suffocates. It's not quantum physics.

@jokerxhisoka Because if they showed even the tiniest bit of competence, they might steal some spotlight from the MC. They all only exist to make the MC look better, so the author won't allow them to be useful on their own.

Dex-chan lover
JUST HIT HIM HARDER

Who cares if you literally break your skin, bones and tear flesh in the process.

Fed-Kun's army
@Aichan No, see, proving the enemy wrong is way more important than winning. If needlenipple man tells you that punching his needle nipples won't work then you ignore him and keep punching him in his pointy, pointy nipples.

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan, @Kanol: 😂 History is written by survivors. And I'm sure every witness will agree, that the guy, who likes to kill people, just said something like, "You can't sink me", or ,"It's impossible to bury me alive."

Users who are viewing this thread