Isekai Sniper wa Onna Senshi no Mofumofu Aigan Doubutsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Encounter with Raisa the Female Warrior!

Dex-chan lover
The first two volumes are out in Japan, near as I can tell. I guess the person/people scanslating it just weren't that interested and moved on to other projects.

Thanks for the chapter!
Not sure if Raisa considers him a pet or partner. Definitely a fluff addict and gets jealous of others fluffing him up. Surprised the orcs can speak human common though, usually they're stupid muscle brains who only know the orc language unless an elite like an orc priest or mage. I hope they explain how he has a working rifle and bullets because it's not like you can just hammer or assemble the parts in an hour. Also, an AW50 is an anti-material rifle designed to shoot through the armor of light vehicles. Frankly shooting the chains on her hands should've damaged the post a lot more than a small bullet hole. Then again, might've gone for ammo intended for unarmored flesh targets since the orcs only wore leather and fur.

the last page is from chainsaw man

you should read that instead of this lowly fan service based generic manga
or do whatever hehe xd

Another inomaru? Let's follow.
Big city with big wall, how the monster going inside undetected? Spawning inside the city? Make a tunnel?

bOm0aGT.jpg

lmao did the author really gave a 50. bmg the power to blow orcs head off and shoot between two hands without even pricking any of them

Dang, not sure if it’s only me but it has really vulgar translation ....hmm hard to explain but reading it is kinda weird.

50. loved that gun. Thought it was the coolest for a long time lol.

Bruh i was just gonna one and done this but solely for the
gun devil
ill tolerate it for another 10

Fed-Kun's army
Its not bad. Its not overwhelmingly good either though, probably like a 7 or a 6...

Double-page supporter
@pimentinha112 No, a .50cal can penetrate an engine block and maybe lightly armored vehicles with the black-tipped (AP) rounds, but a tank will shrug it off no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread