Isekai Sniper wa Onna Senshi no Mofumofu Aigan Doubutsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Encounter with Raisa the Female Warrior!

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal
S-rank may seem similar, but its insides are totally different, childish, and very safe at best. If nothing will change I'm sure I will drop it soon.
But I have a good feeling about Isekai Sniper. Manga with a sexual violence tag can't be boring.

Dex-chan lover
@vodkavodka

Oh yeah, i only said they were somewhat similar, S rank is far more benign in its smut and is way more light hearted as you said.
Its hard to find mangas with more or less the exact synopsis anyhow, and at the end of the day it was just a recommendation as this manga have literally 1 chapter right now.
As for it being dropped, i seen worse mangas last longer than good once because of poor management.
All you really can do is hope the good ones don't get axed and enjoy the bed once as best as you can.

Double-page supporter
When you break the laws of time and space and became the perfect sniper in a harmless body that's in a medieval fantasy world

Yes

Casually throwing away one's name in these isekai stories is possibly the dumbest thing about them, and there's some zany stuff in these things my brothers.

In the web novel of FFF- Trash Hero, the main character is forced to meet a hero as part of the attempts by management to reform him into a cookie cutter isekai protagonist. (You know the drill: using the cowardly power of friendship to overcome obstacles with raw dumb numbers. Being reactive instead of proactive to threats - yeah people die due to your laziness, but they actually see you saving them and it does wonders for your Reputation score. etc.)

The new guy is a massive weeab, who immediately declares he has a new name of "Thor" or something stupid like that. The MC is immediately repulsed: "Why would you throw away your name that your parents gave you?!"

"YUM! THIS THING IS UMA DELICIA"

KKKEK aquele momento q o br resolve fazer uma tradução em en, mas o espírito do hu3 fala mais alto

but like, how does the bullet not travel through the orc's head and into the person directly behind the orc if the bullet was big enough to blow their heads off? and how does he break the chains open but not blow the post that the girl is hanged off of in half? this man has gun magic but guns don't work like that so the hell is happening?

Users who are viewing this thread