Isekai Sniper wa Onna Senshi no Mofumofu Aigan Doubutsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Encounter with Raisa the Female Warrior!

Dex-chan lover
Okay... a teddy bear with a gun, that's awesome.

But that last image... are you trying to make us hate guns?

Dex-chan lover
Well, this series is going to full of tease i guess, since its by the same author as "Tama Kick" and "Time Stop Brave", so we could probably see a lot of softcore and non-penetration sexual stuff, but no actual sex.

Dex-chan lover
lmao what a page and concept. I'm enthusiastic to see more.

Dex-chan lover
I've always wondered, what does SSSSS stand for? genuinely curious....

is it something like 'Super Sniper Sniping Some Stories'? if not, anybody who knows, please share the real meaning/name....

Group Leader
@no168_92
Super Sonic Speed Scanlation. I forgot why I added 1 more S. Probably Shitty but idk I don't remember.
The origin of the name can be traced back to Kanokari's scanlation.
Jet Yau used to be consistently 3 weeks behind on purpose for whatever reason and /a/ was buttmad about it.
I went to one of its threads on accident and decided to use my "magic" just for the lulz
I ended up forcing Jet Yau into catching up with the raws because they didn't want to lose those epeen
Happy ending for everyone yay

Dex-chan lover
"Uma delicia" I was completely caught by surprise by the sudden Portuguese.

The thing with the orcs escalated quickly. This seems fun, little over the top, but i do need something dumb to read too.

@maelstroon Quem sabe Goblin Slayer um dia resolve aumentar o repertorio dele, um orc no placar ele ja tem. ( for those that dont understand Portuguese i said: Maybe some day Goblin Slayer resolves to branch out his repertoire, one orc he already has in his score. )

Supporter
... Love the MC Comments "It kinda feel nice when the wind hits my donger..." I kinda want to try it nox :D

Bookmarked, even if how the MC getting the gun is missing... In the next chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread