Isekai Ten’i-sha no My Pace Kouryaku-ki

It hurts, when an autor tries to name their characters after foreign names.... Grosse hendler who is a trader.... Pls, even Google translator would be better xD

In past week I read around 1500 chapters of machine translated xianxia novels, but reading this was still painful....

Contributor
@deSolAxe
~1500 chapters in a week?!
At 7 days, 12 hours a day, 1500 divided by (7x12) = ~18 chapters/hour, or ~3 minutes/chapter.
Are you some kind of speed reader demon, or are these chapters super short?

Dex-chan lover
Other otherworldler instantly understood he was from Earth, not like it was something hard to do.
Japanese features, Kirito fashion style (I hate black trenchcoats now), strolling with a strong harem.
+ maybe seeing the O-part he used against the chief bandit

Aggregator gang
feels like it's trying to hit all the tropes too hard...I mean there's only so many ways you can have OP isekai MC...but for all the gods sakes can we stop having he's rich and got an OP harem and super cheats from day 1 without any drawbacks? I mean infinite growth and becomes OP within a couple months is a lot better than this cause at least it can feel like MC did something to earn it instead of just having it all dumped on, or at least make him have a real drawback to his skill like realistic to the world costs and/or he can only magic buy replicas of things he's legitimately obtained already, not anything from refined spices in bulk at earth costs to high power modern weaponry that not only would he likely have never had proper training for but certainly shouldn't exist in that world and bypasses any normal level up/buffs/skills by just blowing holes through everything and everyone

Double-page supporter
A typical self insert setting. it just started, first chapter and already has 3 girls calling him master and offering to be fondled. Complete obedience.

And then to add to this tash, he said they wont be getting rice if they dont get out of this bed, and they all complained and did as they were told. As if rice was pure gold. How you know its isekia trash <.<

@justforthelulz

It sounds like a lot but it really isn't...
the thing is the chapters aren't that long, it is machine translation and the novel itself has 3500+ chapters...

so aside from being pointlessly verbose, it is really repetitive, like explaining one thing every other time it appears....

in short, there is a lot of skimming... in the end it takes around 4-5 min per more sensible chapter, some other don't take 2 minutes... after all with machine translation, it is better for one's mental health to just skip nonsensical parts altogether...

Reading chapter 1...
It feela like there should be prequel for this....
I van't garsp the story

Dex-chan lover
This may be machine translated.. but I wish that they at least put the sentences through a grammar checker and then tried to fit it in better... some basic grammar editing and better bubble fitting would be nice.

Contributor
IF you like any isekai with level system with some dungeon thrown in, google mtl of the wn is decent considering. About as good as it gets. I read to ch86.

From the comments many people are expecting this to be more than it is. San lv must be low from relying on Luc to survive the darwin equilizer. Where's the edgelord or training arc or emotion to power breakthrough. MOAR, MOTTO CHUUNI

Seriously, it's tagged Isekai and Harem.

Aggregator gang
Wow this one got review bombed hard for the bad tl for the 1st chapter.

The first chapter is basically a chapter 0. So, we're really only 1 chapter in at this point, but it's already starting to seem like a lazy copy/paste of isekai tropes. I'll follow it for the next few chapters, but I can see myself dropping this quickly if nothing changes with the story.

Users who are viewing this thread