Isekai Ten'i Shita node Cheat o Ikashite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru - Vol. 8 Ch. 29.1 - I've Decided to go Decibatre

Dex-chan lover
A medieval gun concept, a slingshot with bullets, gotta admit first time I've seen one at all.

Dex-chan lover
The projectile looks like a bullet, but I don't know how aerodynamic that'll actually be since I'm pretty sure anything that comes out of a sling tumbles end over end in flight.
pretty sure ball are better for a slingshot

A medieval gun concept, a slingshot with bullets, gotta admit first time I've seen one at all.
they are probably trick bullet too

Dex-chan lover
The projectile looks like a bullet, but I don't know how aerodynamic that'll actually be since I'm pretty sure anything that comes out of a sling tumbles end over end in flight.
pretty sure ball are better for a slingshot

they are probably trick bullet too
Bullets have always been the preferred projectile for slings and slingshots. They normally take a different shape, more like a (), but if someone just casually looked up what ammunition they're supposed to use without paying attention to the pictures they might be lead to believe slingshots are supposed to be used with something like .45 ACP instead of a stone or metal ovaloid.

Dex-chan lover

It's a world with magic/skills, wouldn't surprise me if there's some special effect adjusting trajectory.

Heck we've seen Ria guiding the projectile made by Kaede before.

Dex-chan lover
Personally, I think lolis are overused as a concept in manga nowadays. Then there are lolis like Ria and Hesty from My House is a Magic Spot that make me see why lolis are so overused.

This has been a scientific analysis of lolis. You're welcome and have a good day.

Dex-chan lover
Personally, I think lolis are overused as a concept in manga nowadays. Then there are lolis like Ria and Hesty from My House is a Magic Spot that make me see why lolis are so overused.

This has been a scientific analysis of lolis. You're welcome and have a good day.
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Bullets have always been the preferred projectile for slings and slingshots. They normally take a different shape, more like a (), but if someone just casually looked up what ammunition they're supposed to use without paying attention to the pictures they might be lead to believe slingshots are supposed to be used with something like .45 ACP instead of a stone or metal ovaloid.
iirc, the reason was the fit in the leather 'pouch' on the slingshot, rather than any aerodynamics, right?

Users who are viewing this thread