Isekai Ten'i Shita node Cheat o Ikashite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru

Group Leader
The MC hides TOO MUCH his things so no thank you, however it doesn't mean that this manga is shit, it's just not my cup of tea.

i don't quite understand why every single isekai does this shit....like, why the fuck would you hide shit for.

The thing that actually make me annoyed the most is that every single one end up doing some dumb shit and reveal it.

CTD

i wish the MC of isekais would just admit it that there reborn or some shit like thta just like what zKiddy said like stop hiding shit if they ever doubt you kill them easy as that.
@ak0ztik yes but no if otherworlders are despised then dont say it, if people try to make you a slave because ur op welp kill them since ur op as hell.

@CTD
imo, becauseif you don't hide your shits, terrible things might happen to you.
what if otherworlders were despised. they might kill you there in an instant. you can't fight back because you're just a level 2, look how much mp he has used to kill just a few wolves. Well, even if you manage to kill them, you'll be branded as criminal.
Other instance, if they see all your cheats, you'll become a slave to the guild they'll call you a lot, it's troublesome.

But sadly, i'm sure this kind of story will likely end up revealing his skill soon, because jap loves jaw droping gag.

Another copy and paste isekai, nothing original about this one so far. But the plot and mc hasn't done anything to pmo yet and the mc isn't some dumb fuck and actually decides to hide not only his cheat skills, but he also hides his last name asap after seeing the guards reaction. 7/10

Dex-chan lover
World building from a game is fine, but over use "game mechanics" in the story makes the entire thing feeling fake.

Fed-Kun's army
just the nth isekai with braindead MC and cheats. Vanilla af. Def not my cup of tea,I'm out.

the drawing is nice, the isekai template is also nice.

thank you for translating this..

Fed-Kun's army
no wonder the art is good and kinda familiar, it's from hatsukoi losstime artist, if just the story is better.....

enjoying this. Nothing complex but interesting. One thing I do love about this is the length of the chapters. The amount of story in anyone chapter is amazing. Quite a bit happens in chapter 3, that would have taken 3 or more chapters and weeks or months in so many other manga. I hope the author keeps up this format.

Thanks for the TL.

Users who are viewing this thread