Isekai Teni Shite Kyoushi ni Natta ga, Majo to Osorerareteiru Ken ~Aoi-sensei no Gakuen Funtou Nisshi~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I'm half expecting Aoi to teach Eliza the material creation magic in a way where she can plate herself with / turn herself into some ultra-hard rock like adamantite or something. Just defeat the dog by being invulnerable (rather than the statue he destroyed that was never made to be sturdy).

I like how despite Rocks' personality doing a 180 though, he's still a pompous ass about it. It's not that he sucks up to teachers just because that's who he is now, it's because he still abides by the "you must obey the heirarchy" attitude he had earlier, he just no longer sees the royal family as at the top of that anymore.

mom brought out the slipper
Considering the image shown of the story was a king being stoned next to a guillotine, and her healing magic was needed in the "experience", I feel like it was a lot more than just a shoe or a belt, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
THE SECOND HE SHOWED HIS BAD SIDE TO HIS PARENTS HE WAS DONE FOR. 😂 I was mentally lighting a candle for him.

Like how many ppl are out there that don't know showing your parents your bad side is asking for a funeral?

Dex-chan lover
These royals have terminal brain damage debuff casted on them at birth or something? It slowly runs out as they maturing so a reign of a king is just a race between the debuff expired first or a guillotine happening first.

Users who are viewing this thread