Isekai Teni Shite Kyoushi ni Natta ga, Majo to Osorerareteiru Ken ~Aoi-sensei no Gakuen Funtou Nisshi~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I agree. This is part of the reason I argue with people in the comments section of various Isekai manga when they whine about the protagonist not going all out and forcing their way through confrontation with violence. Even if you are the "most powerful" person in the world (bar some God/Goddess) it doesn't mean anything if you make all countries weary of you. It'll more likely result in subjugation than submission (even in The Incredibles the supers were monitored not just for their own protection, but to (try and) stop them if they go wrong, see the sequel). And if one takes utilizing violence to resolve any and all confrontations to it's logical conclusion, that results in becoming a demon lord and destroying all civilization in the world...
Edgy kids always think killing is the solution for everything, easier than using their brains and realizing that is doomed to failure, for various reasons, making yourself a target is just the most obvious.
I would argue that what Aoi did was necessary, but only because she was proving her point about the absolute difference between royalty/noble/commoner being a difference in immediate power (or surprise).
I think part of her point is that being a noble doesn't necessarily means you're the strongest person in the room.
And, again, you are correct. The fundamental way that the school is run is at fault. The various nations need to band together and agree that within the school all status is irrelevant and people are treated equally. This would require something I sincerely doubt that the countries would want to give as the school was literally being used as a show of power... But I get the feeling that the purpose of the manga is to change that...
Pretty sure in the long run she's basically gonna become the next principal after completely remaking the school and getting rid of corruption.
Where in the Harry Potter fiction does it claim that the teachers are the strongest Witches and Wizards around? Wouldn't it be logical to have the Auroras (probably misspelled that) be the most powerful (assuming that they accepted the job)? If you mean relative to the students, I can agree, but relative to the entire Wizarding population (of the area that goes to Hogwarts) I find that hard to accept. They have to choose the job, it's not assigned to them.
If I am wrong (and I very well could be), please link your source.
You're right, I expressed myself poorly, plus Harry Potter works by different rules, on it bloodline and natural power is more or less irrelevant, everyone has same magical potential, they simply need to learn and get better at it.
So you're right that the teachers are not necessarily the most powerful people around, but they are more powerful than the students due to being more experienced.
Though of course some of the teachers still are some of the top dogs around the world, due to their knowledge and experience.

Which makes this story situation complicated since if I remember correctly, there is difference in the natural power of the individual, which makes even harder getting not only knowledgeable people, but that they're also powerful enough to kick ass of any arrogant student if necessary.

After all even in real life one reason most rowdy students stay in line isn't just because of general consequences, but because worst case scenarios there's always a teacher who  will kick their ass if necessary, only the most deranged doesn't care about that.
But with magic that is harder since a student can be a walking nuke if they were born with high potential due to their bloodline.
Add to that the political corruption, how can a weak teacher go against them?

In a school like this might makes right unfortunately, rules are useless without both political and magical power to enforce them.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You smell that? That's a smell of vengeance, i smell it in the near future chapters, if only i can see it NOW

Double-page supporter
Imagine how powerful Owen would be. Aoi was already godlike to many people even the royalties, and Owen was supposed to be even more powerful than her.

Dex-chan lover
Tanks for the food
(her face on the last panel was priceless o/)

Dex-chan lover
this series is currently one of my favorite reads. while there's been magic teacher series before, this still feels fresh, even with the "beastkin demi-humans being picked on" troupe. thanks for the chapter. :)

Dex-chan lover
Queen: "if you disrespect toward royalty, you will face capital punishment"

Aoi: "Nah, I'd win"

Fed-Kun's army
I see someone translated 5 chapters of the WN back in December; I'm wondering if the LN will get translated.

Damn doting parents and their spoiled brat 💢 , they all require correction.

Aggregator gang
The TL was certainly better.

But they're acting really smug for a couple of parents who flaunted their power, found out their kid was abusing a national secret to cheat, threatened violence, and want to entrust something to MC for no extra paycheck.

MC literally told them she can destroy the kingdom and do her research elsewhere.
"You are just human" was the ultimate threat in my opinion, as a way to remind them that at the end of the day, they are mortal.

And yeah, Aoi reached a level of magic that would allow her to wipe put armies or even nations, imagine if she applies common knowledge of artillery, hydrogen bombs and.. well "splitting an atom" into her magic against a nation.

Dex-chan lover
Edgy kids always think killing is the solution for everything, easier than using their brains and realizing that is doomed to failure, for various reasons, making yourself a target is just the most obvious.

I think part of her point is that being a noble doesn't necessarily means you're the strongest person in the room.

Pretty sure in the long run she's basically gonna become the next principal after completely remaking the school and getting rid of corruption.

You're right, I expressed myself poorly, plus Harry Potter works by different rules, on it bloodline and natural power is more or less irrelevant, everyone has same magical potential, they simply need to learn and get better at it.
So you're right that the teachers are not necessarily the most powerful people around, but they are more powerful than the students due to being more experienced.
Though of course some of the teachers still are some of the top dogs around the world, due to their knowledge and experience.

Which makes this story situation complicated since if I remember correctly, there is difference in the natural power of the individual, which makes even harder getting not only knowledgeable people, but that they're also powerful enough to kick ass of any arrogant student if necessary.

After all even in real life one reason most rowdy students stay in line isn't just because of general consequences, but because worst case scenarios there's always a teacher who  will kick their ass if necessary, only the most deranged doesn't care about that.
But with magic that is harder since a student can be a walking nuke if they were born with high potential due to their bloodline.

In a school like this might makes right unfortunately, rules are useless without both political and magical power to enforce them.
(I don't know an easy way to break up the quote so...)
1. Edgy is correct... I mean seriously, how idiotic can some people be?

2. That's basically what I was getting at. Even if you are a noble/royalty a commoner could be more powerful... or just catch you unaware...

3. Yes, certainly, some of the teachers are the most powerful in the world/region. Dumbledor, for example (though not 'technically' a teacher) is known to be one of the most powerful people... even Voldemort was weary of him. And, certainly, knowledge to use the ability given is a kind of power so in that respect they are more powerful than the students. I do feel, however, that the Harry Potter universe does have a level of 'bloodline and natural power' and it isn't just knowledge-based. If I had to come up with an example Voldemort's power wasn't just sociopolitical or knowledge base but had some "natural power" there as well.

I think what makes this story's situation complicated, similar to what you mention, is people's desire to teach. I don't get the feeling that people are assigned to these jobs, but choose it to further their purpose. They are often academics, and while that certainly doesn't mean that they are 'weak' it also doesn't mean that they are strong. So, I agree with you on this point.

I am lucky that I personally haven't come across people who are deranged, but there are various stories that show a side of people if they go beyond this. The Isekai story where either an entire school or a large number of classes and teachers are transported to another world and it's an island (and the MC was a survival expert) is one good example because one of the kids that are close to (or at) the top of the social hierarchy happened to be carrying a gun with them... and used it against a teacher. The other prime example which I read through to current chapters just recently (yesterday in fact) was Revenge of the Pigs. How any of those students managed to not have the police (or military) called on them is beyond me...

Dex-chan lover
(I don't know an easy way to break up the quote so...)
Just press enter key to skip a line inside the quote, it'll break it
1. Edgy is correct... I mean seriously, how idiotic can some people be?
Knowing humanity, very idiotic, they're probably not even the worst ones,examples, flat earthers.
2. That's basically what I was getting at. Even if you are a noble/royalty a commoner could be more powerful... or just catch you unaware...
I think it was more about the belief that nobles are inherently stronger.
3. Yes, certainly, some of the teachers are the most powerful in the world/region. Dumbledor, for example (though not 'technically' a teacher) is known to be one of the most powerful people... even Voldemort was weary of him. And, certainly, knowledge to use the ability given is a kind of power so in that respect they are more powerful than the students. I do feel, however, that the Harry Potter universe does have a level of 'bloodline and natural power' and it isn't just knowledge-based. If I had to come up with an example Voldemort's power wasn't just sociopolitical or knowledge base but had some "natural power" there as well.
From what I remember Voldemort was a half blood, and I don't remember him being from a particularly famous family, I think he was just naturally gifted, a natural outlier rather than being of a powerful bloodline.
Although you might be right that bloodline might make some difference, from what I remember everyone was still on average even field when it came to raw power, and it was closer to how normal people are, some are just naturally better or worse at it, irrelevant of their bloodline.
Though I could be wrong.
I think what makes this story's situation complicated, similar to what you mention, is people's desire to teach. I don't get the feeling that people are assigned to these jobs, but choose it to further their purpose. They are often academics, and while that certainly doesn't mean that they are 'weak' it also doesn't mean that they are strong. So, I agree with you on this point.
And surely many of them get their job due to connections with nobles, just making it worse, no way most of them got hired just doe their knowledge.
I am lucky that I personally haven't come across people who are deranged, but there are various stories that show a side of people if they go beyond this. The Isekai story where either an entire school or a large number of classes and teachers are transported to another world and it's an island (and the MC was a survival expert) is one good example because one of the kids that are close to (or at) the top of the social hierarchy happened to be carrying a gun with them... and used it against a teacher. The other prime example which I read through to current chapters just recently (yesterday in fact) was Revenge of the Pigs. How any of those students managed to not have the police (or military) called on them is beyond me...
They tend to be smart enough to not show their derangement, the ones not smart enough end up in jail or something, so in general it's rare to meet any.

You can't mention a isekai and not give name lol
Revenge of The Pigs sounds familiar, might be on my list lol
As for how nobody gets caught by the police, quite possible the school literally, ignores it, it's pretty common in real life for the school to hide horrible things students do for the sake of reputation

Also, fun type of deranged
https://mangadex.org/title/bd38c075...ra-de-senmetsu-musou-suru?tab=chapters&page=2

Dex-chan lover

after this incident and few latter most higher up of surrounding country aware how dangerous(magic ability)Aoi is, but at same time they understood Aoi at heart is Teacher, so long they dont step on her tail she pretty much harmless
havent read that far but Aoi pretty much dont care about being principal as far i read and focus to spread magic academy idea to other country one of the country she made field trip for her class is country with view of healing magic is supreme, she debunk this and pretty much made their academy upside down

rather than magic power house rank have more problem in this one and this will continue in some other arc

as for the teacher, their also had rank with higher rank teacher (Aoi currently here) they far stronger that student thought some idiot that rock indeed have relic made him more dangerous but what problematic is he a prince rather than his ability, sure Aoi teacher friend is weak since she is lower class teacher it just her bad luck that some idiot with dangerous weapon and inflated ego enter this year, and most high rank teacher kind of noble supremacist made it harder to discipline problematic idiot like rock, i mean the king and queen only hear "good" thing about their son from the report that given to them and pretty much what Aoi said is new to them
well rock later get disciplined by the king and the queen to level get mind broken because his bad behavior, so yeah albeit the king and queen kinda high handed here they necessary since they need to know truly about Aoi character and power

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting her to say, "he's still expelled."
No, she probably honest and direct but not dumb.

If she expelled a student which is a prince. Prodigy or no, that country will after her life and probably the academy too. That act is basically political instability.

However I do share the sentiment of wanting to see some action. Hoping the king/queen will act rowdy and had to be calm down the hard way or the prince supporter will challenge her to see if MC truly has the qualification to teach.

Users who are viewing this thread