Isekai Tensei ni Kansha o

this a nice slice of life and its calming, so if u wanted to take a break from all the different action isekai I would recommend this

Awesome to see that someone picked this back up, TY for the uploads, I feel like I could learn a bit from this.

ok. is this introduction to all his party or main character? give me some adventure atleast with slice of life isekai

Fck it's so slow. This is what happens when author overexagerates on bringing character introduction from LN and transposing it into the manga.

Aggregator gang
Its like his adventure is helping and solving life problems of those he encounters

Damm, that Manga is so good. That slow introduction of the characters is really well made. You can sip a glas of wine and just enjoy the story.

Aggregator gang
How is this manga not a 9-star, it definitely doesn’t deserve to be below an 8 like it is right now

Alternate title idea - 'Basic Common Courtesy and Counselling in Another World'

it's got warm slow moving vibes but seems to be setting itself up to be the same 'Young girls surround vanilla MC in a medieval europe isekai' that they all turn into after the first dozen chapters or so.

every 1-2 chapters, a new sob story/trauma that can only be cured with super basic old man wisdom conveyed calmly in 1-2 conversations.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
i hereby dub this...

"Isekai Old Man Wisdom Consultant (With lots of side character backstories for good measure)"

Users who are viewing this thread