Isekai Tensei ni Kansha o

@scarlet_breaking
Both 8 and 8.5 are continuous flashback chapters. It’s a direct exposition chapter for 7, so not omakes. Since 8 is very short, we decided to upload it with 8.5. At the top of the first page of each chapter, you will clearly see “Episode 8” and “Episode 8.5” Thank you.

I think I last read this a year ago?? Fuck it’s so good! I hope hope hope I don’t have to wait another year T-T the amount of character development is off the rails specially in comparison to other isekai yet I don’t mind in the least! As much as I want more MC I’m feeling pretty invested at this point, in friggen everyone!

Fed-Kun's army
why is this even an isekai when it's so obvious the author just wanted to write a fantasy story and only grudgingly added an isekai "protagonist" (probably added by his editor to the final draft tbh, considering how tacked on and superfluous the "protagonist" is). Seriously I haven't counted but I'm pretty sure the ratio of pages for the "MC" vs the "side characters" is like one page for him for every ten pages for them lol

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I thought I was never going to see the day that this got an update.

This may sound weird but I always love old grandpa characters in manga, they're just so nice and calming. Its always a nice refresher when I come across a character like that, it gives me a break from the rest of manga and media as a whole, its always either action this, or drama that.

Fed-Kun's army
@sinkingship World and character building isnt your thing mhm? But well, others enjoy it, so why dont go to a story where you get what you want, while we enjoy this one ;)

Aggregator gang
Thank you for translating and uploading, the mc is so cool and love his outlook on life

Fed-Kun's army
I love this mc. He has the same energy that The Farawell Paladin's mc gives

Dex-chan lover
Nice reading something that shows "actual character development" apart from MC, kinda messy imo. Still, quite enjoyable. Love MC's pace.
Thanks for the tl.

so far this is definitely among the top3 isekai I read. I love the depths of the characters so much and its just so wholesome

Honestly, I don't know what people are so happy about in the comments. The character "development" is just quick introduction of a problem and an easy solution. These problems characters face are super generic and cookie-cutter and so are their resolutions. It's one microstep above the "I wanna save everyone" type of MC. Then you realize that the cost you paid for the bland stories is half the panels being blank or a gradient, another 25% are painfully and horribly traced over

Isekai Wholesomeness.
This is still an isekai, but the story is far better than what you would expect.

Feels like a literate Boomer wrote it

LET ME SPEND 3 PAGES OF TEXT TELLING YOU HOW THE WORLD """""WORKS"""""

Supporter
@ConCesaw if that amount of exposition bugged you then never read anything from Jordan Martin or GRRM.

@VonCesaw If anything I think it works, the character is BEYOND BOOMER, he is an old fucking geezer (94 years old) who just happens to have enjoyed his life in society while successfully getting accustomed to it's scientific progress, this character is BEYOND ENLIGHTENED and probably carries a 40 stat in Wisdom and Charisma because of it.
Jin is OP, pls nerf.

This series is about an Old Man in the body of a 20 year old acting as a counselor and mediator for people's relationships to grow through actual dialogue
The ammount of isekais that would rather have to jump the gun right into action and commit all sorts of reprehensible actions to meet their goals or defeat their enemies are meant to be elsewhere, this series is about the small and about life of the people who walk in the city alongside Jin, growing and interacting with one another, it is actually human

Users who are viewing this thread