Isekai Tensei ni Kansha o

Group Leader
Hello, Nani Scans here. I wanted to tell you to not expect more chapters from us since we dropped this series due to several reasons (you can read more about that on our website naniscans.xyz ).

Dex-chan lover
Aw, Hopefully it will be picked up by another group. Thanks bringing those chapters to us.

Dex-chan lover
The story of mc good vibes and the mopey sluts who will ride his dick. How can so little happen in so many pages?

The first two chapters were excellent but then....I get wanting to introduce new characters but I've always felt the expression "weaving exposition into the narrative" is one of the best ways to propel a story forward. Things grinding to a halt so we can be shown a flashback, with no context, is....not great.

Soo many flashbacks narration, which I feel like dragging the story too much... Not enjoyable in my case, but good for people with a lot of patience.

Aggregator gang
9 months, I think it's time to some scan give birth to some new translations for this(PLEASE)

why is god damne everything harem from japan .... the people reading this can hardly talk to 1 girl no matter 5!

Group Leader
Flagging this as something I’m potentially interested in translating.

Users who are viewing this thread