Isekai Tensei no Boukensha - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - story.11

Dex-chan lover
the sad thing is... he could have done the same when they were alive... he didn't get a power up or something like that after they died, he wasn't even in a (*Illyasviel's voice*)berserker state.

Absolute garbage. I knew it was bad but i hoped it would get better. They literally could have just picked up the father and moved. But noooooo, lets all huddle in a spot so the thing could get us in one shot.

alternate solution: leave the dad so that old man and mom can live

Fed-Kun's army
LOL well this is a drop, I can’t believe that actually just fucking happened. Way to make their deaths pointless you garbage author

The raws go to chapter 20 and it only gets worse.
I have no idea who approved this over whatever else they could've fished from the dumpster.
Anyone who stays with this manga is delusional🤕

Contributor
Honestly, I think I can accept... what the author was trying to do over the past few chapters, even if it was handled ineptly.

The problem is more that I'm now facing the possibility of many more badly-handled tragedies hereafter, in general, because the author seems to be overly-enamored with making cute little tragic sad pandas out of their characters (which has been true since day one with that "Just let everyone else forget me so no one will be sad!" moment) and it doesn't seem likely to stop.

its only 1 chapter left so ima get caught up, but im probably dropping after that, even if more chapters come

Users who are viewing this thread