Isekai Tensei no Boukensha

Dex-chan lover
Lives up to its very generic title. Cant even save the artwork of this one

Why do mc always uses their awesome powers AFTER the people they could save die, like seriously, it's ok if the "teacher/mentor" dies after they serves their purpose, but more often than not, they don't do anything bc the mc is already a god....
Talk about lazy writting

Fed-Kun's army
@Levan072 generic isekai are enjoyable. this isn't a generic isekai though, the art is bad, the story is pointlessly edgy and the pacing is terrible. all and all way below average.

Supporter
@HomeSlice I'm fine with those troupe, spoiler just in case but I'm trying to use vague word as possible

if it was something like "I got their passing skill" or "I treasured the chance they give so I use it to train myself and pay them back later"

not the "lul, I already OP enough to defeat buh nah, let my family and whole villager who cared for me the whole life suffered first"

I found this quite enjoyable to read. There's not too many things going on and it doesn't start with political troubles and war between kingdoms and all that jazz, it's just a boy with his new parents in an isekai having a good time... until he isn't. I also find the art refreshing instead of bad even though some pages look very clunky. I don't rate manga so often though but I would give this maybe a 6 which means it's good.

dirty art, bad story, not recommended at all. ch 10 and 11 were enough for me to drop it

I hate shit stories like this, "I have the power to defeat you, but first, kill my family because I need that to really get in the mood".

man the story went to shit so fast, they forced a plot point for no reason like why did the mom and grandpa die for... they were perfectly fine and it was just executed so retardedly that I don't think I will keep reading this

I don't usually give things a 1 very often, but the story in this is rushed and incomprehensible, and the art is bad to the point of being unrecognizable, inside the first four pages of chapter 1 the kid has already grown up, gotten non-specific powers, and now he's fighting... an old man? an owl man? who has a third barefoot leg sticking out of his cloak? Chapter 1 Page 7, look at the lower left panel and tell me if you can understand what is going on there or not. A couple pages later now it's talking about an A rank dungeon? What are the rules of this place? What powers does this kid have? Who are these people? I don't know who anybody is but the main character is already fighting some big animal, and now there are more animals?

This whole story feels like it was written by a kid, without an editor, who just got bored in-between each panel and couldn't keep things coherent between more than about two pages.

Double-page supporter
@Syzeryuino Yeah, I just read chapter 12 to confirm it but they not only killed everyone off they pulled a time skip.
I'm table flipping fed up.
UNFOLLOWED

Users who are viewing this thread