Isekai Tensei, Ore ga Otome ge de Kyuuseishu

Can anyone recommend other Isekai BL (comedy or not) mangas? Other than Kyo Kara Maoh because I already know that one, thanks in advance! ≧w≦

😍It's such a pity that there are only two chapters, this manga is so funny haha i love it !!! 😍

Fed-Kun's army
if your an FGO player.

you can change the title into this "Gudao Tries Desperately To Return To His Beloved Astolfo"

LONGER CHAP PLEASE, THIS IS WHAT I LOOKING FOR
LOOK AT THESE CUTIES BEING DORKS AAAAAAAAA

Power Uploader
@Rayster
Recently a manga that is just like this one started being released. It's called "I ♂ Took A Trip to an Otome Game". Here: https://mangadex.org/title/36127/i-tripped-into-an-otome-game/chapters/

Contributor
@Rayster: I can only think of one BL isekai that's played straight (i.e. written with the tropes from the current fad of isekai in mind), and it's quite raunchy vapid yaoi stuff, and I can't actually recommend it as such: Trip Lovers. Also, it's both short and not terribly memorable. (If this is really what you want out of life though, you might enjoy it. I know I did, but possibly for the wrong reasons, like laughing at the inherent comedic justice of BL getting its turn at the wheel of rather inappropriate isekai sexual fantasies).

There's probably a very small but respectable set of old stuff from the bygone days of the Ichiraci magazine (which was once upon a time had a really good run of adventure/fantasy/sci-fi/etc shounen-ai) that would probably fit the textbook definition of "isekai"; Morimoto Shuu's Jinjuu Houretsuden comes to mind off the top of my head (I never finished reading it, but what I recall from what I read seemed quite good—maybe a faint hair on the hammy dramatic side sometimes as all such things were back then, though not at all the worst offender, and with enough good points to make up for it).

@Pokari , Thanks for the recommendations! It's such a shame that BL isekai is so niche and rare it's practically almost non-existent, not to mention the stories are so short. I was thinking that, with the still-ongoing popularity of isekai genre there would be more kinds of new isekai mangas that are not the typical shounen/shoujo ones. I found a few genderswapped isekai ones seemingly pretty well-received, but really couldn't find BL or Bi (which in itself Bi is basically invisible in manga world) ones. I guess I'm just bored and tired of the typical MCs and the shounen cliches after many years of manga reading, it's just too often that the MC lacks depth in personality etc, even the recently slightly trending revenge MCs are trying too hard with its edginess but the MCs generally end up not having their personal struggles/pain developed further but only focusing on the revenge and sufferings of enemies. World settings and lores are there and rich, if the characters are more interesting in their personality the story and interactions could have been taken up a notch. I really like isekai theme mainly because I like JRPGs but it's really hard to find the 'gems', I'd imagine BL/Bi isekai would have characters with more interesting and unusual personalities and interactions (and it does) but they are just so rare that it is simply unfortunate. Sorry for the rant, I hope you get what I mean. lol

Contributor
@Rayster A month late, but Silver Diamond technically counts as a BL isekai. You know, back when isekai was a shoujo thing. If you like fantasy world building, many of the mangaka's other works are also good for that. I highly recommend Shuuten Unknown, if you don't mind that it feels like it got cut a little short

@ everyone who doesn't like tangential BL and feels the need to comment about it: You don't have to read this you know. No one is forcing you to. Or at least try harder to joke about it

Users who are viewing this thread