Isekai Tensei... Sareteneee! - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Their profile says they're part of the group that's been uploading chapters so it's not a snipe, just their first time uploading a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
You just showed that the knife can cut a distant target. Why run forward like a retard?
At least we know he can tank one hell of a hit with no damage, though.

Really, the boy is just living an ordinary life, yet these pricks can't even give him a breathing room. "The ones who tried to reach God", my ass.
These chunni patients who supposedly have connections to supernatural side of the world aren't even informed about the Cat God that lives beside their target(which is widely known to Onmyou side).

Good lord, why even bother "enforcing World Order" when the fucking org itself is too ignorant about its surroundings.
I really do love the story. Still, the author should have coherent storytelling, not this mish-mash of a mess so-called "plot".

Came for the story, stayed for Rin. The plot can fuck itself.

Dex-chan lover
that girl in the car is bad news, he is trying to use mc, dumping responsibility he doesn't want without telling him anything at all

Aggregator gang
For some I realized that the plot is like typical Chinese manhwas but for some reason I like it here than in manhwas

I hate this MC, he just seems like all the other annoying MC's that are spineless and leave people alive who attack him and his family/friends. Because Reasons.

Imagine someone trying to kill you and the first word you say is asking for apology, not asking why is he trying to kill you. Hahaha

Supporter
Depression sucks hardcore and every release is greatly appreciated. Thank you for all the hard work. Hang in there Sera.

Double-page supporter
Can the MC grow up and just start using his powers and kill the fucktards?

Dex-chan lover
oh wow
another bizarre personality shift
i like party scans a bit
they do a great job
this manga?
not so much
this has gone to like a 6 (which is what most isekais deserve)
to like a 4 over the past 8 or so chapters

Fed-Kun's army
@Shiikun I don't think this is the fault of the author, this is adapted from a light novel the manga might be skipping a lot. If I understood correctly cat god isn't really a god, just a powerful enough spirit to be mistaken for one by a polytheist.

Users who are viewing this thread