Isekai Tensei... Sareteneee! - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
If the organization doesn't become a dust in the next 10 chapter I'm gonna be disappointed

Dex-chan lover
@SirAllen if you can see at the end of the last page, he's actually attacking the guy who attacked him... while making him say sorry... xD

Dex-chan lover
He doesn't kill them, which sucks... They tried to kill him so hard just because they're greedy. He should have cleaved their head off.

Dex-chan lover
can someone please enlight me what is the premise of this Manga?
as far as i know,
MC died and reincarnated again by god in Earth and gain "New Ability" (i dont know what kind of ability)
and why so many people want him dead?
he's just want to live peacefully as high school student, and why he's not retaliated to people that want him dead?

Dex-chan lover
@sherlock0790 basically, he reincarnated in a world thats a carbon copy of his, just with magic and shit, his power is just having super high spirit force or mana and improved physical abilities, basically he has a ton of potential and just needs to learn a skill, spell or anything to master it, thats why everyone wants him dead, coz hes a powerful individual that doesnt belong to any organization, so its the classic ''i better kill him before he becomes a danger for us'' kinda deal and he doesnt kill ppl coz hes just a teenager that goes ''fuck man why did u do that for?''

Contributor
this is what happens when you don't tell the concerning person that something important happened. He could have even died, stupid cat!

Double-page supporter
I read this whole chapter for less than one minute. My god this is boring, if next chapter is still as shitty might as well drop this

Dex-chan lover
@sherlock0790

We’re not even sure the world he’s in is a copy of his original world or he’s seeing the other side of it due to his new abilities.

But everything started when instead of being killed by train, he’s commended for taking down “thugs”.

The “thug” in question belongs to this super powers group, individuals who have special abilities or powers either working for this secret organization trying to find the ultimate super power God’s ability to rewrite reality or the ragtag resistance group trying to stop this organization. Because of the takedown of this “thug” he’s targeted because they think he’s strong from his superpower, making him a capture or kill target by the organization.

Then there’s the Omnyouji group, a number of family sects with a sort of power balance in play. Due to the actions of one idiot person who doesn’t realize the amount of problems that could be caused by killing a Cat God. All because he wants a certain girl to beg for this idiot’s help. Our MC gets involved because he saved this Cat God from dying.

So far his involvement in either group is usually him being either dragged into the problem, like the Omnyouji group’s battle, or he’s directly targeted by the organization like now, forced into a conflict because he’s a capture/kill target.

Three Heroines to pick,all of them are hot but i prefer the older sister(the twin sisters)

Aggregator gang
Unknown Hackergirl : I think MC had godly power 「Re-write the reality itself 」!!
Me : No shit sherlock. I kinda want to agree with you but, MC was not an Onmyouji nor ESP user. He just a 'normal' human that supposedly live in magic fantasy world but glitched by fate. 😂

Afterall when talking about magic, from casting, summoning, alchemy, enchantment, etc. the list will never end. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, mc is that kind of deranged kid that when he snaps just whips out a box-cutter in school and assaults the other kid for no good reason.

@razyackerman not if you do it in a large group.

Users who are viewing this thread