Isekai Tensei... Sareteneee! - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
@Serelanordir It never is. It's like popular depictions of suppressors, firearms in general, martial arts, AI, programming, or basically anything that requires some amount of technical ability or specialized knowledge that most people don't have. People not only don't understand these things, their perceptions of what they are and how they work are completely warped to the point that they're nothing like what the actual thing is.

Dex-chan lover
@Serelanordir Shh... That's a good way to represent it.
Don't forget that they've already been working on it for a while when they were sending the message.
A few macros go a long way

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Double-page supporter
that code on the screen doesn't look useful XD

@Serelanordir many people I know thought I am a genius coder and a hack wiz just because I spend a lot of time with computer, I said "no I am not", then they replied "oh, don't be humble"....

geez

I was just playing games bruh XD

I feel the majority of this manga is going to be people assuming the MC to be something and be surprised and repeat.

Dex-chan lover
@mrmm
many people thought I can hack FB accounts or something just because I installed a wordpress blog on a host server lmao

Fed-Kun's army
@primrosea
classmates looking at my screen as i make the command prompt say "balls":
"he gonna take our social security numbers"

Double-page supporter
MC should stop being a massive coward piece of shit loser and grow a pair already and just fucking kill them all. Fucking coward loser.

Dex-chan lover
What did he do now? Bring his freaking pc to life?
Ah, right. Bringing inanimate objects to pseudo-life was one of the abilities he just fought, wasn't it?

That's not how you hack! There's no Linux sticker on their laptop and they didn't say "I'm in."

Users who are viewing this thread