Isekai Tensei... Sareteneee!

Dex-chan lover
Welp, twas cute for a short while, but then it went into this Onmyoji arc. Did the author actually think anyone would give a fuck about this completely random interjection of a complicated family feud among clans, that has absolutely nothing to do with the MC?
It's clear that the author has no idea wtf he's doing, but at least it was somewhat fun with its idiotic intro. Meh, oh well.

Double-page supporter
Just like everyone said, pacing is awful. Plot is extremely forced. Just like in last chapter
Cat god knows that MC is only able to make a bird, yet send him to fight head on with other people. While MC just accepted it instantly for no reason.
. For now characters are really simple, able to describe them in one single sentence (and that includes MC).
So basically this is slightly below average isekai type story. Wouldn't recommend it unless you have nothing better to do ( know that even generic Chinese story is better)

This is really weird. It starts of like an isekai, but then it does a twist where he's still in his world. At the same time, it reads like a battle manga from 10+ years ago so it's really awkward.

Boring as shit manga, it's neither an isekai manga nor areal world manga, it's an onmyouji manga...

Onmyouji being that japanese thing that's almost as boring as the chinese xianxia thingy.

Somehow I aggree to @Kazuna
The last chapter was somehow dissappointing to me. If you build up a moment over a few chapter, you can't just skip it and suddenly warp to the moments after it. I mean, there's still a chance of a flashback happening and someone making a summary over what actually happened - but even so, it was pretty meh. If this goes on like this, highlights are pretty much skipped.

Group Leader
This series is now officially a demo manga, one that wants you to by the LN, cause otherwise you have no idea wtf is going on.

Fed-Kun's army
I dont get it....People say that this sucks but keeps on reading it lmao

I'm curious why do people do that to low rated comics...They are always the most readed ones

Feels rushed to be honest.
Not entirely sure what the MC's power is or its limitations.
Or even if that's intentional. Basically a power to shortcut through conflict as far as I can tell.
Characters keep being added without fleshing them out.
Random conflict introduced.
Not entirely sure what to make of the MC. :/

I mean, I guess they want us to check out the LN but this is more of a turn off than sparking my curiosity. Good luck mangaka. :(

@Jiking It's not an isekai?

(Not that I've read it, the description is enough to state that it isn't an isekai)

A "Reincarnation" tag would be more appropriate.

Double-page supporter
story wise and the battle are enjoyable
The pace are hard to follow, sometimes feels too slow sometimes too rushed.
thanks for translate this, i'll check the LN

Dex-chan lover
They should swap the thumbnail picture for this manga.
The current one is from the light novel, not the manga tank.

Dex-chan lover
Do we have a translation for a LN/WN translation for this, the manga obviously has pace issues.

Reminds me a bit of that other one with the hero that returns from his isekai adventure, that one pretty much has the same issues too.

Users who are viewing this thread