Isekai Tensei... Sareteneee!

That was hard to read, I appreciate the effort to translate etc, but it may be worth getting a native English speaker to give it a once over with your translator.

Double-page supporter
Went to read the raws (since the MC is a fucking moron in these translated chapters), and I gotta say
fuck this MC. Hard to find any MC who is even nearly as much of a waste of ink as this one.

Use your valuable time wisely and read something else. This is an uninteresting story with lackluster art.

This is a thing. thats for certain.

the pacing is kinda wack, but the art is somewhat nostalgic for me, so i like it. As for the rest, the story is wierd.

Group Leader
A lot is lost in this translation. It is very hard to follow and many inaccuracies down to the very basic of who is talking and the target of that conversation.

I don't know if this is based on a LN or WN, so if it was it could be that something was lost during the adaptation (and that's not uncommon).
But on its own, this manga is a mess. The pacing is weird, characters are added without any introduction, his abilities seem to be whatever the plot needs, and the plot itself is confusing...

This is either purposefully obtuse or shittily written, either way the end result is the same. It's incomprehensible. Which is a shame as the basic setup seems fun and I like stuff with onmyodo in it.

Double-page supporter
Tht last chapter made it sound like it was going to be axed lol.

Synopsis sounds like MC getting powers with extra steps just to get the isekai tag.
Definetely gonna read this

The Ln has better artstyle tbh, cause this looks like an old artstyle.but the both of them is still good

I couldn’t go five seconds without every cell in my body being so repulsed by this manga that I want to throw my fucking phone across the room.

Dex-chan lover
i'm gonna be honest, the way the manga was handle is poor, the story has potential and maybe the light novel is good but, the manga pacing and art is really sloppy

This manga's pacing is all over the place man holy moly. Take it a bit slower will ya.

i thought with shinigami and stuffs it might be good. but this is bad.caharacters are too bland. no, characters are not even defined properly. its like collection of some disjointed scripted events where author adds characters into chapter like adding some bots in CS. even beyond that u still wanna read, its like oly two or three paragraph of LN is in one chapter of manga.
mc and some newly inserted guy is fighting for no reason. some girl and come shouts koraaaaa! both of them surprised. what kind of shitty cliff-hanger(lol) is this?
better dont even waste time on this.

Users who are viewing this thread